part 38

Thankyou for 200+ followers and 120k + views on story. I am so happy and thankew so much everyone for supporting my story love u all.

Let's back to the story

Sidharth woke up and realise his position his face is dugged in her twins. He wrapped his one hand around her petite figure and he rubbed his another hand on one of her bosom. He realise that she didn't move so took it as a chance he unhooked her brassiere and pull her top upto her neck and took her one bud in his mouth and sucked it like a Hungry baby. When shehnaaz felt something wet she opened her eyes and looked at her bebu who is sucking her buds. Without saying anything she starts ruffling his hair and tried to took his manly body in her embrace.

He knew that she is awake and he left her erect bud with a pop sound and wished her morning. She responded with same enthusiasm as his and kissed his forehead.

I'm sorry i took it without your permission but you are so irresistible I can't control myself. Her cheeks turns red  when he said these lines. I am all your baby you don't need to take my permission to touch me she managed to say this as she is feeling so shy.

Let's get up we need to take bath she said.

Na I want to suck them for more time please he said with puppy eyes. She melt down by hearing his sweet request. She opened her arms for him and he happily go close to her and start doing his work.
She strokes his hair lovingly.

He left her after half an hour and her bosom turns into red color and her ni**le were sore because of him.

He softly kissed her tummy and hooked her bra and cover her. Then he hover over her and took her both lips in his he lick every corner of her mouth. He leave her lips reluctantly when they both ran out of breath.

And he pecked her nose. Without saying anything he is conveying all his feelings, insecurities to her. Little bit she knows that he is still in yesterday's zone undoubtedly he shared all his worries with her but still he needs her.

Understanding his dilemma she hold him tightly in same position.

When she felt he is relaxed now. She told him to get up and escorted him to washroom. She picked his brush and hand over it to him. He took it happily because today she is doing brush with him. He is excited like a small kid. After brushing their teeth sana washed his face with water and then wiped it with towel. He was observing her throughout the time how she understands him very well.

She told him to take bath and herself prepared breakfast for them.

He came out after taking bath and joined her. She sat down on his lap and took one morsel in front of his mouth. He start eating by her hands and snaked his arms around her waist tightly. She also finish her breakfast when she was about to get up he dugged his face in the Crook of her neck start nuzzling his nose there .... Stay like this for sometime he said and she gave in him demand.

Sidharth I want to talk with you let me take bath and after that we will talk. He nodded. somewhere he knows what's coming in his way.

After freshened up she goes towards bed and sat with him. He was sitting on bed 🛏️ his head rested on headboard she goes near him and placed her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso. His hand around her shoulder and said tell me what you want to say?

She hold his hand and intervened their fingers and said: you know sidharth it's not easy to trust any person especially for those who  faced betrayed in past. However sometimes we need to believe others we ought to come out of our shell. I already told you that you can share anything with me but still you are not trusting me and I promised you I will never leave your side and trust me for once I will heal your every pain.

She kissed his chest. While he hold her wrist and took her in lap and hugged her tightly.
After sometime he broke the hug and cupped her face and said ... I know you are tensed bcha but don't worry I'm fine. Don't you dare to say that I don't trust you. I trust you more than myself I know baby you will always stand by me in my thick and thin. I know action speak louder than words I will show you that i have full faith on my jaan.

After saying this he kissed her forehead.

Baby it's our last day here we are going back at night let me make love with you.

She laughed on this statement and said: who took permission like this han?

He pulled her towards himself and grabbed her butts with his hand and kissed her senselessly.

After that he made her lay down on bed and start kissing every part of her body.

He kissed her abdomen then lick her navel with his tongue in the meantime she was massaging his scalp and bite her lips to control her moan.

He get rid of his clothes and then took off her clothes and hover over her

He lick her womanhood with his tongue for more than 15minutes and she cums on his mouth.

He pushed his length inside her and f**k her wildly.

After their hot love making session they both took short nap.

They woke up in evening and sid ordered pizza for them and after that they packed their luggage.

They went out to spend some more time in the street of Austria.

At night they left for airport as they are going back to India.

Check this story

Do votes and comments please 🥺 who were asking me about my another story then let me tell you guys someone report that story so I can't do anything.