part 6

Shehnaaz's pov

I don't know with whom he wants me to get marry but I know one thing they are my well wishers. Uncle will never took a decision for me which is harmful he always think about my betterment. Marriage it's a huge thing for girls  because our whole life got changed after marriage. I don't have my mother who taught their children how to behave with inlaws about duty of wives . I am unaware about all this things I know Mahi will help me in all this and during college time I saw my friends how they behave with their boyfriends. I  had never dated any person in my life because according to me I have many responsibilities I am working in a bakery nd as a accountant to earn my livelihood. I provide education to children because toddlers who resides in orphanage feel comfortable with me and I always treat them like my siblings. Here again comes to marriage topic: I need some time to think about it I will share it with mahi for now I need to give answer to Ashok uncle and I am so confuse.

End of pov

R: don't worry bche take ur time

A: he patted her back and you are daughter and I respect your decision

She felt so overwhelmed

S: I need some time

A: don't you want to know who is boy with whom I want you to get marry

She flushed and look towards rita g and her head positively

A: he is none other than my son Sidharth Shukla

She was surprised she don't know how to react

Flashback

Mr and Mrs Shukla's conversation (where I left in first part ashok smile mischievously)

Continue

Rita told her conversation with sana about marriage to ashok g

A: rita I hope you don't mind but I think shehnaaz is perfect match for our sidharth. He is living a life for work only but I want him to live his happily. I want a girl for him who love him unconditionally who care about him not about his money. I think shehnaaz has all these qualities.

R: she felt so happy i too want this but I am afraid how will shehnaaz react ? And sidharth he don't want to get marry .

A: don't worry I know un dono se baat kaise mnvani hai

(So he planned emotional blackmail)

Here our sid enter in living

Sid: mom dad where are you I want to share something with you

A: what happen son

Sid: dad o crack that deal you know na how much important that deal was for us

Ashok hugged him and said congratulations same goes for Rita g

He didn't notice shehnaaz there

A: meet my daughter shehnaaz and he introduce him to shehnaaz

Shehnaaz he is my son Sidharth

Sidharth was shocked to see shehnaaz in front his eyes he don't know to react. He noticed from her head to toes her black silky har , her Little nervous face, her eyes , her small cute nose , her juicy lips ....his mouth is opened in o-shape

Sid's pov

I am not able to sleep because of this girl I can't believe my eyes she is standing in front of me. O God she is looking breathtaking hot ..wait a minute how dad knows about her and daughter did he mean she is my sister oh no no no it's not possible I love her . Love? O God sidharth are u mad you don't know about her and you said you love her . Stop this . But I can't deny that I like her she is like an angel. I need to ask dad how he know about her.