part 51

Check my reading list to read stories of my choice especially manan Vali list ....

I'm so happy today I clear my exam with flying colors..... thankyou so much for ur wishes ❤️❤️

Let's start

It was Sunday and sidharth is laying on shehnaaz's lap whilst she is caressing his hair. His face hide in her belly, he is not at all behaving like a mature man today he is like a kid in front of Shehnaaz who needs her pampering and love. He is sidharth , her bebu with her not business tycoon sidharth Shukla.
She was busy staring his handsome face and observing his features very carefully. She bend down and kiss his whole face , continuous smile was playing on his lips as there was no one at home today and he also don't want to go anywhere. Thus he can spend some quality time with his adorable wife.

Sidharth is it important to attend today's party?I don't want to go please na bebu and I'm only finance manager for clients they will not ask you why I didn't attend this party.

If you don't want to go it's ok we will drop this plan and wil go for long drive. Said Sidharth making her roll her eyes on him because one of his clients throw this party and it is important for him to attend as he is a investor.

Sidharth this is very important for our company and you have to go. We have full day to spend with each other. Don't stay there for too long.

Excuse me Mrs. Shukla I'm not going anywhere without you. I don't care if this is important or not . I'll go if you accompany me in party otherwise I'm not going anywhere. Keep this thing in your pea size brain. He said angrily.

Shehnaaz don't want to spoil their Sunday thus she tried to respond calmly.

It's ok let's think about it later now no you don't need to Ruin your mood understand Mr Shukla. Said sternly.
He hold her palm and kissed on it then wrapped his arms around her waist and hide his face in her belly. She start ruffling his hair lovingly.

Indeed it was a best Sunday for sidharth no meeting, no mobile phone,no Television only him and shehnaaz. Can anything be better than this for two loved ones.

Author: I also want these kind of Sundays with my future hubby no mobile no disturbance Nothing just me nd him bcz in technosavy era we give more imp. To materialistic things rather than family. Those who are married try to spend atleast one day with your partner without Mobile.

Suddenly mischievous idea came in sid's mind and he begin tickling her by rubbing his nose all over her tummy.
She slapped his biceps in anticipation.

Hey you tried to hit me now face the consequences baby. After saying this sidharth tickling her more.

Stop sidharth please stop. Her laughter was echoing in their room. He is no where to stop she is pleading him continuously.

Sidharth flipped their position now he is on top of her and she is under his mercy.
He stopped tickling when she ran out of breath.
He rubbed her back to calm her and give her glass of water to drink.
Because of belly laugh her face turns into red colour nd sidharth fretted.
He cupped her cheeks nd said .. are you fine baby is it hurting anywhere? Did I hurt you? Speak up damn it ... He was frustrated and feeling guilty.

Arey I will speak when you give me chance to explain. Nothing happens to me Sidharth . I laugh too much today because of my sweet hubby that's why colour of my cheeks is changed. Don't panic

He nodded his head and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. And then moved to her eyes and nose.

He look towards her eyes then lips as he is asking for permission to kiss her. She blinked her eyes in response.

Nevertheless he didn't kiss her lips instead he kissed her forehead and made her lay over him. She hide her face because of shyness. He gripped her tightly.
Let's go for shopping shehnaaz and buy something for you for tonight.
I have dress to wear today .. her pov: sometime ago he wants to stay on bed only and now this lazy ass ask me for shopping. He and his mood swings, I wonder if he is pregnant.. she chuckled on her thought😂

No we will go and that's final...
Huhhh stubborn Shukla . Shehnaaz mumbled under her breath

They get ready for shopping in seconds and when they were descending stairs , they saw figure of Rita maa in Living room.

Shehnaaz moves close to her and bend down to her level.
Maa where is dad asked shehnaaz..
He went to meet one of his friend. you both are going somewhere? She asked to shehnaaz
Not only we but also you are coming with us as dad is not here thus you are coming with us. And I don't want any argument on this. Shehnaaz said sternly

Rita g chuckled mentally and she loves this how shehnaaz is showing her rights like daughter on her. But she tried to maintain stern face and asked... Is this the way you behave with your mother in law.

Sidharth was staring them like he saw some Ghost.

I'm sorry maa I thought you will not agree so.. she didn't complete her sentence and start looking at her lap.

Rita maa cupped her face and said arey bcha mzak kr rahi thi chlo chalte hai I will not deny. Now give me your smile.

Shehnaaz hugged her tightly and sidharth was looking them with wide open eyes 😂😂😂
( Bechare ko smjh ni aa raha tha in dono mai chal kya raha hai and they totally forget about his presence)

They left for shopping mall ....

Bs ab mera mann nhi likhne ka😂

Don't forget to stream fly song by badshah, uchana and shehnaaz. Do lots of comments on this part and as well as on YouTube.