part 17

Sidharth entered inside his room and saw shehnaaz standing in front of mirror and she was removing her makeup and bangles .

He move towards her and hug her from behind shiver ran down through her spine when his warm hands touched her bare stomach.

Tum kb aye she asked him. Despite of giving answer he tighten his hold around her stomach and said, you were not waiting for me? He said near his ear intentionally touching her earlobe and she closed her eyes in response and placed her hand over his hand which was on her stomach.

He smirked seeing his effect on her he felt proud on himself because his one touch make her weak on her knees.

He was caressing her stomach and placed his chin on her shoulder.

Sid plesse let me remove my makeup she said.

He agreed and moved towards washroom to freshen up.

They both changed their clothes and lying on bed.

Sid: are you comfortable here sana ? If not then I will sleep on couch

S: I am fine and you are my husband sidharth and most importanly I trust you bebu

He felt so happy when she call him bebu. He hugged her instantly holding her waist and placed his head in the Crook of her neck.

She was ruffling his hair.

I love you so much he said and his soft lips touched her skin and she shivered.

She hugged him in response.

Sg: I am sorry sidharth

Sid: sorry ...sry for what baby he asked her

Sg: it's our first night and I am......
I am not a good wife. I can't fullfil ur desires

Sid: he frowned and placed his finger on her lips
Sshhh... How dare you to say you are not a good wife you are my everything jaan.

Aur rahi baat first night ki we will make love when you will trust me fully. He wanted to make her trust him fully and then he will claim her as his. He is well aware about her insecurities but he knows it will vanished once she started trusting him.

My love for you is beyond than physical intimacy and I know only one thing that you are mine only mine. I have all right on you, your body , your soul everything is mine.

She has tears in her eyes after listening to him she felt so blessed. She Hugged him tightly and dug her face in his chest. He kept stroking her back.

After good 5minutes he broke the hug and cupped her face kissed her forehead then nose and uttered I love your nose.

My nose is my favourite she said.
He kissed on her cheeks and his eyes move towards her lips. He was staring at his lips. She was blushing because she know what he wants.
He look towards her asking for permission like a gentleman and she moved her eyelashes down giving him permision.

He captured her lower lips in his and she captured his upper lips. Their lips were moving in rhythm. He bite on her lower lips she winced in pain and he got chance to explore her mouth. He entered his tongue inside her mouth and explore every corner.

She was panting because she need oxygen but he was not ready to leave her. His tongue was moving on her lips. When her breath got stable he again captured her lips while kissing his hand was rubbing her waist over the fabric and then he pinched her waist . She moaned loudly.

He flipped their position now shehnaaz was laying on sidharth resting her head on his chest . He ruffled her hair lovingly.

Sid: now sleep baby ...

Sg: nhi abhi nhi please (with puppy eyes)

Sid: (they were in same position) why baby

She didn't say anything just hugged him tightly.
Stay like this for some time she said.

He was loving this side of his girl.

Their eyes were closed. They were lying in each other's arms. His baby is on top of him and he caged her in between his arms. They were enjoying this moment.

He cupped her face and pecked her lips and said "Good Night baby now sleep bcha plz we both are going office tomorrow"

Why me? She asked him

Because mom wants you to join office. 

Me office no no sid I don't know anything about business.

Sid: listen to me baby
Tum apni hi field mein kaam krogi as a head accountant in office. Aur agr problem huyi mai hoon na don't worry .
Tum puch rahi thi itne sare clothes kyu because you are joining office but jb tumhara dil kre.

She agreed because she also wants to do some work .

Sg: good night she hide her face in the Crook of his neck.

They both slept cuddling with each other.

Silent reader vote krdiya kro please.

Please do comments

❤️