part 57

Is there anyone who can make cover for me? I will post next part once I will get 50 comments on this part.

Please read this part carefully and give your opinion.

And I love you guys..... JB mujhe pta v Hota hai ki itna achha update nai hai fir bhi aap log ithe pyare pyare comment krtw ho thankyou so much❤️

Back to the story::::

What is happening here. Sidharth yelled when he entered inside the room and saw the scene in front of his eyes.   He was in so much wrath every person who was in the room got scared when they looks at him.

Even shehnaaz was scared. She was in dilemma will he trust her over him or not. Undoubtedly they both love each other but still if you find your partner in someone else's arm that too like this.

Paras being a besharam soul he was still thinking That shehnaaz is just a employee for him. He didn't leave her hand but she is wriggling in his hold.

Sidharth barged towards him by taking long steps but before he could say anything paras again open his gutter mouth to utter some words like his face (means gutter words)

Paras: come on Sidharth don't behave like if you didn't warm your bed with this slut. As she is head of finance department and to reach this position I don't know with how many employees she have slept.
You are behaving as if she is any saint I know this kind of cheap people.

Before he utter any other word Sidharth punched him hardly on his face. Paras landed on floor with one punch only.

Paras: are you serious Mr. Shukla you are hitting me because of a mere employee. But they know very well how to warm bed of rich people.

Sid: Mr chabbra mind your Words..... Don't you know how to behave with girls and when she is wriggling in your hold it clearly indicates that She was uncomfortable....

Paras: are you insane Mr Shukla ... Sb ladkiya pehle aise krti hai jaise saint ho bd mein Apne asli Roop main aati hai.... She is also one of them Jo pehle mna kre aur bd mein haan Bolde... She is a slu......

Paras didn't complete his sentence because before he speak anything else Sidharth hold his collar and start beating him.

How dare you to use such words for my "WIFE". How dare you bl**dy Ra***al.... You have the audacity to speak shit about my wife that too in front of me ... I will not spare now you will wait and watch. You have to face the consequences of messing with Shukla's. On top of that you dare to hurt my Baby she is way too innocent for this world paras. Road pe Lai aauge Mai tumhe aur Tum apni barbaadi apni aankho se dekhoge ....

Shehnaaz was just crying and was the silent spectator of this scene .... Firstly she was panic how will Sidharth react but the way her husband React and he trusts her blindly she was amazed. She didn't stopped Sidharth when he was beating paras because sometimes it's necessary to stay quiet rather than interfering in everything and another this is paras jaise laato ke bhoot baato se kahan maante hai .

But now things were going over the board so she decided to stop Sidharth from beating paras. She wants to reveal their marriage in front other's but not in this way.

Sg: Sidharth please stop he will die ... She was continuously trying to stop him but he was not ready to leave that b****d. In anger he pushed her as well and because of the force she landed on earth.

AAAhh... Shehnaaz winced because her head hit with the table. When her voice reached in Sidharth 's ear he got panicked because her forehead has blood patch.

He rushed towards her and took her in his arms and asked her baby are you ok? I'm so sorry because of me you got I'm sorry bcha please... He was ranting sorry again and again because he was feeling guilty as in his anger he hits her wife whether it was unintentional still he felt guilty.

Shehnaaz cupped his cheeks. I'm fine Sidharth please don't say sorry.

He hugged her tightly and gestured toward his secretary to handle this matter. He picked shehnaaz in her arms and took her to the room which is in his cabin. (I mentioned in previous chapters)

Hey Lay her down on bed but she got up and told him to sit. Like an obedient kid he follows her order. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He hold her tightly from his waist and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Sidharth I told him to leave me but he didn't listened to me and he give me those names and I became numb because I didn't know how to react.im sorry bebu...

He cupped her cheek with one hand and with other hand he securely hold her waist and took her upper lips in his mouth. He was sucking her lips like they are rose petals. Through this kiss he want to Convey his feelings. She don't need to justify herself in front of him. He is her husband he knows her better than anyone else does. He is not like orthodox husband who blame their wife for other's deeds and he believes that we can't love someone if we don't trust that person. Because trust is the base of every relationship.

People used to say they love each other but because of little misunderstanding they broke their relationship. In our generation means youth of our country is doing this thing very much. If any of your friend will say that your wife or girlfriend has ex boyfriend some boys used to behave very badly with them. Even some people used to manhandle women.

Well girls are no less just because your friend's husband behave with your friend in a very sweet manner in front of you ... Girls starts to give their example to their boyfriend or their husbands and I think everyone has different nature some people are expressive with their words while other shows it with their actions. You can't expect same thing for every person. That is the everyone has different personality.

Sidharth broke the kiss and made her lay on the bed. Baby you should rest for sometime I don't like my rondu wifey I want my wife to feel fresh and glow like moon as she always look pretty.

She didn't argue with him because she was. Exhausted with all the drama. Stay with me for sometime please 🥺 shehnaaz told him. He smiled at her and said I'm with you baby.

I love you Sidharth I love you so much. She told him with so much love because she is still not able to believe that God has blessed her with best husband.

Love youu too Mera bcha. He kissed her forehead and covered her with duvet properly. He was patting her head lovingly so that she could sleep... She fell into deep slumber but not before telling him the name of culprit who tried to messed with their accounts.

She knows that her husband will surely punish everyone till she will wake.

We all know that right? He will definitely punished them.

I read in many stories that Sidharth used to saw shehnaaz with any on her cousin and friend hugging and he misunderstood the situation and she used to leave him and they start living separately. But I think if we love someone we should trust that person. Or if we have any sort of doubt we can ask our partner in private rather than creating drama in front of inlaw and friends. Because many relationship doesn't work these days because of lack of communication. As in our ego hum sochte hai agla person pehle baat kre aur dusra bnda v same sochta hai agar dono sochte rahenge koi BAAT ni krega toh solve kaise hoga.?? So apni ego side Mai rkh kr hmesha doubt clear krke hi Kisi fainsle pr aana chahiye.

One more thing guys many writers write stories in which Sidharth or any other male proganist used to hit their partner. We should not write this sort of content because most of the story reader are teenagers if we keep writing these things in which one partner used to hit they will start thinking that it's normal in every relation.
We need to make them understand abuse is not accepted in any relation. We should give respect to others if we want them to behave nicely with us whether they are adult or child.

I also feel this there in no love without trust.... ❤️

I didn't read it after writing so please bear with mistakes.

Thankyou ❤️

I need your opinion on this so I need inline comments.

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️