part 49

I will start next probably in the end of this month.

Continue....

Shehnaaz woke up and move towards balcony where sid was sitting his meeting ended , he was leisurely sitting there. She goes and sit on his lap , hugged him tightly and hide her face in his neck. He hold her from her waist and said utth gya mera bcha and rubbed her back.

You were not with me on bed so I woke up. She complained him like a cute baby.
Aww meri jaan isliye utth gyi you should call me I'll definitely joined you. Did I ever say no to anything.
She nodded her head in no.

He cupped her cheeks and immediately smashed his lips on her and start kissing her Passionately,he was dominating the kiss while kissing he entered his hand inside her top and grabbed her bosoms over the fabric. He pressed them she moaned in his mouth. He reluctantly broke the kiss when she ran out of breath and rubbed her back to comfort her. He gives wet and sloppy kisses on her meanwhile his one hand was still in her and kneading her twin. He moves to her cleavage and harshly bite her and give hickey over there, to soothe her pain he sucked that area. Throughout the time she was massaging his scalp and he pull her top and kissed her on abdomen.
He picked her in same position and throw her softly on bed and he himself hovered over her. He removed her top and unhooked her inner. He lick her navel as he inserted his tongue in , because of his sweet torture she was moaning.
He sit on her not putting his full weight on her and said are you fine baby ? She bobbed her head.
He attacked her breast and took her erected bud in his mouth and start sucking like a naughty kid while other was pressing with his hand. After finishing with one he took her other asset in his mouth. He sucks her boobs for more than half hour because he knows he can't do more with her. He lay down on her naked chest and giving kisses on her bosom whereas she is continuously ruffling his hair.

Sidharth let me wear my top. Request shehnaaz. No it's you and me only then why you want to wear your clothes. Stay like this I want to feel soft touch of your breast. My ni**les are paining bebu she said softly because she thought he will blame himself and exactly that happens. You should tell me before shehnaaz I should not do this I am sorry baby.
Dare you say sorry you have every fuckin right on me understand and about paining I love this pain. She caressed her stubble and he was about to get up from her to made her wear but she didn't let him.
I also don't like any barrier between us sidharth. She kissed his forehead and said please stay like this I also love it when you show your right on me , when we intimate and most importantly I know you love doing this what you did , and your happiness matter to me. I'm all yours sidharth my body , my soul everything. He kissed her forehead and said thankyou so much for trusting me jaan, I can't express in words how I feel when you show your trust me and I promise I will always try to make you happy. You know what shehnaaz  I am madly , deeply and head over heels in love with you.

You have become such a crucial part of my life in a short span of time , I can't even think about my existence without you. When I saw you lying there with that drip and nurse in our room I was afraid.i don't want to loose you at any cost , he placed her hand on his chest :: this only beats for you.

She took his lips on her mouth and suck them slowly and softly. He was shocked at first then start responding equally. With this kiss they show their feelings to each other , none of them were dominating the kiss they just expressing their love. After sometime shehnaaz broke the kiss and rested her forehead on his and caressed his stubble.
I love you sidharth

She softly muttered while he strokes her cheeks with his thumb and lay down on her. She massaged his scalp because he enjoyed this whenever she ruffle his hair.

He get up from her , pick her top and made her wear. I will be there in 5minutes.

He didn't wait for her response and ran out of room and told servant to warm milk for her and he also cut fruits by himself.

When he entered in room saw shehnaaz was sitting and it is evident from her face that she is getting bore.
He hold her hand and escorted towards sofa where he made her sit on his lap. She rested her head on his chest whilst he hold her tightly in his Embrace.
Have this milk , he said while keeping it close to her mouth. She made a face nd said please bebu I don't like milk you know na ...it's yuckk

He knew it it's a uphill task to made her hv milk because she don't like it and she throws lots of tantrums while having milk.

If you will finish this then I will take you out. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she is feeling bored and feeling more sick by sitting leisurely in this room and he knows about this so he hit main point.

She happily finish her milk and look at him with a wide smile. Ab mein ready hojau bebu hum bahr jayenge yippee she clapped in happiness. He was adoring her and kissed her forehead.

Your happiness matters baby doll. Now get ready but no icecream for somedays. She bobbed her head like an obedient baby.

She get ready in maroon jumpsuit with white heels looking drop dead gorgeous and she wore diamond stud and tied her hair in a ponytail.
Sidharth who came from restroom stood rooted at his place he was mesmerized by Beauty goddess who is standing in front of him. He wants to worship her for his whole life. In a daze he move close to her snaked his arms around her petite waist and lean close to her ear... You are looking so hot baby I want to eat you right now. He huskily whispered in her ear and sucked her earlobe she closed her eyes in Anticipation whereas he smirked looking at her expressions, he felt proud how her body reacts to his touch.
She opened her eyes and he was intensely gazing unable to take his intense look she hugged him tightly and hide her face in his chest. He too reciprocate lovingly nd kissed her head.

Shall we go now or you want to stay like this. He said mischievously
Haww let's go sidharth I don't want to stay here she hold his hand and picked his sling and hurriedly move out.

He laughed on his little munchkin who is desperate to go out.

They go to shopping mall first because it's a great stress buster for girls 😂. She bought some things for herself and tshirt and hoodies for sidharth because she also loves to wear his hoodies.

They were roaming in shopping mall when suddenly shehnaaz collided with a girl and her shopping bags fall down.
Sid immediately picked her stuff and other girls also

Dont you have eyes ? You broke my expensive perfume.. That girl yelled on shehnaaz.

Sidharth who was bending still now immediately get up when he heard that girl was yelling on shehnaaz.

How dare you to speak in this tone with my wife.

Sidharth it's you ... O God I can't believe my eyes I see you after so long.

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes when that girl uttered those words.

400+ votes and 80+ votes otherwise I'll delete this story. .... 😤😤