part 55

Next morning Sidharth woke up early because he has to go to gym. When he wake up he noticed that his body is tangled with sana's body. His arms are wrapped around her petite waist and her arms around his torso. She is sleeping with slightly open mouth while resting her head on his chest. He wants to get up but was so busy to adore his adorable little cute wife. Her messy hair and hickeys on her neck showing his last night deeds. Delicately he touched her neck where he saw his love bites for a nano seconds he felt guilty but he felt proud as well to see his marks on her body which indicates that she is *His*. 
He kissed her forehead and covered her with duvet properly and left for gym.

After some time shehnaaz woke up and she tries to get up from the bed while covering herselft with sheet but due to their last night action she felt so much pain in her core. She is unable to stand properly bcoz Sidharth was hard on her and she blushed when last nights seen came in front of her eyes.

On that time Sid entered inside room fully sweating due to workout. He goes near shehnaaz wrapped his arms around her shoulder wished her morning and lift her in his arms took her to the washroom. Because he is well aware about his deeds and her soreness. She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his chest.  He drop her on the slab and give her toothbrush. She smiled at him they both didn't speak anything because their eyes talk more than words. 
He himself goes inside shower cabin because he knows if they took bath together he will end up being inside her which he definitely don't want as she is still sore.

Sid: don't get up from here I'll come in 5 minutes after taking shower.
She nodded her head.

After brushing her teeth she was waiting for her husband and he came out while wrapping towel around his waist looking super sexy. She looks at him with open mouth because sight in front of her eyes is so hot her husband is looking like a Greek god.

Done checking me out ....she came back on earth when sidharth said .... Her cheeks turns into crimson red becz of her hubby's naughty talk.
I'm all your baby you don't need to feel shy or guilty for staring your husband he told her politely while kissing her fingers one by one.

Sid filled the water tub with hot water and picked her up from slab and placed her in the tub.... She looks at him as if she wants to say him to take shower together.

I would love to take shower with you but I know you're still sore baby so if we took bath together then we will end up making love. I don't want to hurt you ....so you just took shower I'm waiting.

He was fixing his hair when she came out after some time in bathrobe. He looks at her through mirror she directly went to closet to fetch her clothes.

After getting ready for office they both left from home not before having breaking with their parents.

Sidharth was busy in meetings and here shehnaaz thought she should look after the accounts today if everything is going smoothly or not because she don't have much work today.

When she was going through files she saw that there were some loophole in files because the amount which she is expecting in the account of company it was not similar. It means there is someone who is ditching them.

She was so busy in figuring out the clues because according to her intuition someone is betraying them but still she is not sure about it as she don't have any proof which can prove anybody guilty. So she decided to call finance department for meeting after lunch. She informed same about to her pa so that she can inform others about meeting.

She decided that she should discuss with Sidharth because he is boss here so he needs to know about this. She has frowned on her forehead indeed she is just a mere employees for others but we all know it's her own company.  It's her husband and Father in law's hardwork because of which their company is that heights and someone here is trying to ditch them her anger has definitely no boundaries. But still she try to keep her calm as she has to think wisely only then she can find the culprit.

She was thinking about all this who can betray them and what's that person's benefit in this. She get up to reach to Sidharth 's office so she can discuss it with Sidharth.

She knocked on the door and he said come in his stern voice because he didn't know she is here.

She entered in his cabin he noticed difference in her because she is a very kind person she use to smile whenever she come to him and there is always love and adorations in her eyes for him. He look towards her little kitten who is looking like a lioness to him. Fastly, he get up from his chair And goes towards her hold her hand took her to couch which is in his cabin.

Sid: what's wrong baby what happen to my love

She look towards him and told him everything even he got angry when he got to know about that but after looking at his wife's face he keeps his calm. As he know that they could not be able to solve it if he both will get angry because sometimes we took impulsive decision while we are angry.

Sidharth hold her hand and cupped her cheeks with one hand.

Sid: I know my wife is very smart she will find the culprit soon but don't worry sana you find out about this problem soon so it's not a loss for us.

Sg: she nodded her head because she also knows that she figure out about the problem in figures asap and it's not a loss for their company. But still she hate betrays and she was also thinking that if she didn't get to know that someone is cheating on them.

Without saying anything she left his cabin he wants to spend some more time with her but he knows about his wife that she will not took a sigh of relief until she will find the culprit.

She was going through some files even she didn't had her lunch because she is really upset.

After some time her pa came and remind her about meeting.
She entered in conference room like a fierce lioness. She took her seat.

Sg: hey everyone without any formality I want to tell you the reason of sudden meeting .

She hold the paper weight in her hand starts playing with it and look towards every person to observe if anyone have any sign of nervousness on their face. But she didn't react.

So the reason behind this meeting is that someone is messing with the financial details of the company. And as per I know person is definitely from finance as we all know about the details.  So if any one of you are in this then let me know I'll reduce your punishment if not. If by any chance you tried to play smart with me I'll not spare you.

You people have one day to accept your mistake. If I will find that person by my own then it's not good for anyone.

After saying this she left from the cabin. And all employees also left from their.

The one who is culprit is "Amit" who is a new employee in the company he joined their firms three months ago.

He was sweating badly after the warning given by shehnaaz.

He hurriedly call someone and told that person about the meeting and told them company got to know about the fraud but they are not sure about culprit.

caller: you don't have to worry about it just behave normally as they still don't know it's you behind all this. And you idiot you shouldn't have me called me know what if someone is eyeing so you be careful from now onward.

He angrily disconnected the call and in frustration that person kicked the table placed in front of him .

I thought I will harm your company's finance by transferring very low amount in my account everytime. But you Sidharth Shukla you got to know about it.
I tried every possible way to harm your business but I failed miserably not this time ....

Ufff....finally.end

Anybody guess who this person is????
No proof reading..... So kindly bear with my mistakes ..

And guys I'm so sorry for this late updates.

Can anyone tell me if I want to open this same account in my other mobile phone how can I do that ?? Because I'm trying to login with same email and it's working. So please help me with this...

thankyou ❤️