Chapter 15 - Albert

- Chapter 15 - The Secret is Out -
Warnings: Mentions of abuse, eating problems
Third Person POV

"Oh yeah, Anth, one last thing," Jack starts, making everyone turn to him, confused.

Anthony was dreading the next words to come out of Jack's mouth.

He probably knew what they were, but he was praying he was wrong.

"You need to tell them today" Jack states.

Anthony freezes, tensing in Mush's arms, causing Mush's eyebrows to furrow.

"I'll do it later" Anthony whispers.

Jack shakes his head.

"No. Today Anthony, now. I will do it for you if you don't" Jack responds.

Anthony starts trembling, he did not want to tell them.

Specs bends down and takes his hands. "Hey, hey. No one is gonna be mad about this, but Jack's right. You need to tell them. How would they feel if they knew you were risking your life?"

"My father would kill us" Anthony whispers, as Specs wipes tears off of his face.

Romeo pops out of a ceiling vent. "Can I go kill him?"

"Anthony?!" Specs questions, looking up at his boyfriend, worried.

Romeo shakes his head. "No, you amazing idiot, his father!"

Specs shakes his head.

Romeo just shrugs. "Well, in that case,"

Romeo jumps out of the vent, landing on the bed next to Anthony and Mush, Anthony in the middle of the two. "Hey guys!"

Anthony jumps, startled. "What the heck, Ro?!"

"Don't mind me, I'm just here to see the start of my OTP" Romeo states, leaning back against the bed.

Jack turns to Specs. "He knows?"

Specs shrugs turning to Anthony, who points to Romeo. "He is right there."

"Thank you Anthony, I hate it when people talk like I'm not here." Romeo comments. Anthony nods. "One, I did get my name for a reason. Two, it took me a while but I figured it out on my own."

Jack and Specs nod.

Spot cuts in. "Can we get back to the problem? He's risking his life over a secret?"

Jack turns to Anthony. "Glove."

Anthony nods, letting Jack take his hand, while a few more tears fall from his eyes. He knew Jack would've just forced him to take it off anyway.

Jack pulls off his glove to reveal his soulmate mark.

Immediately when they see it, Albert and Spot's eyes widen. "You're our soulmate?"

Blink and Mush's eyes widen as well.

Albert's eyebrows furrow. "I've seen this mark. It's been on me since I was six. How long have you known this, Jack?"