Chapter 23 - Albert

- Chapter 23 - A Normal Day? -
Warnings: Mentions of eating problems
Third Person POV

Anthony stirred a bit while Albert did drops, but didn't wake up.

That was something that always worried Albert and Jack; would Anthony wake up?

He never did, but they were still worried.

After Albert gave Jack the okay, Jack went around waking everyone up while Albert woke Anthony and Spot up for school.

Albert first woke Spot up, since Spot was easier to wake up in the sense that he just had to kiss Spot and ka-bam! He's awake.

And then Spot liked to help wake Anthony up, but today they weren't gonna be annoying since his ears had been bothering him a lot the night before.

Albert gently shook Anthony awake.

He hated that Anthony was on the top bunk, since he couldn't get up to the top bunk without a struggle.

Though, Anthony, Mush, JoJo, Elmer, Romeo, and a good amount of the other boys who had top bunk got up there just fine.

Anthony's eyes slowly opened.

Albert smiles. "Morning Anth."

"Morning," Anthony mumbles, stifling a yawn.

"It's a school day." Albert whispers, kissing the top of Anthony's forehead.

While other stuff, like kissing on the lips, which they hadn't done with Anthony yet, made him very uncomfortable, he had gotten used to Albert's morning forehead kisses.

Anthony blushes a bit, smiling.

Spot walks past Albert, mumbling a very sarcastic 'yay', making Albert and Anthony laugh. (A/N, Daveed Diggs 'God help us all' in the Hamilton Broadway.com video.)

"Come on, you're the first shower today." Albert tells Anthony, who smiles.

"First shower day." Anthony, quietly, but excitedly states, as he gets up.

Albert and Spot share a look, chuckling.

About thirty minutes later

Albert sat at the kitchen table, eating cereal for breakfast with Finch and Buttons.

Davey walks into the house. "Crutchie, take your pills. Romeo, liquid meds and fidget cube. Anthony, please eat and don't forget to change the battery on your FM System. Specs, your shoe is under your bunk, on the left side. Smalls, stop trying to kill Ike, and Ike, stop making Smalls want to kill you. Mike, Ike, switch hats. Elmer, that's not a bug, and if it was, which I'll repeat it isn't, it won't hurt you. JoJo, stop trying to sneak up on me and go grab your fidget toy. Jack, grab your Chromebook charger. Blink, your socks are in the Laundry room above the folded clothes, and Mush, your Wednesday hat is on the top of the bunk structure in your and Anthony's room."

JoJo pouts, walking away. He had tried to scare Davey.

Davey shakes his head, chuckling a little bit.