Chapter 28 - Medda

- Chapter 28 - Game Night -
Warnings: Chaos. Pure chaos
Third Person POV

Medda sat with Hannah next to her, cards in Medda's hands.

For the first game they decided to play for the Game Night, they chose Poker.

Every pair or group of Soulmates chose one person to play, though they could help their Soulmate.

There were ten groups, since Katherine and Sarah had decided to sit this one out.

Anthony was playing for his group, which surprised a lot of people. He told Albert and Spot to trust him, and that he was good at the game.

Spot had wanted to play, and everyone knew it was hard to beat Spot, but Albert decided to give Anthony a try.

Jack, being the one with the most experience, was playing for his team.

The same was said with Mike for his team (him, Henry, and JoJo), Buttons for him and Elmer, Romeo for him and Specs, and Smalls for her and Sniper.

Finch was pretty good, since he played a lot. His duo was him and Tommy boy.

The same was said for Blink, who was in a duo with Mush.

Ike and Hotshot both wanted to play, but Hotshot eventually let Ike take the lead, even though they both knew Hotshot was probably better.

The same was said for Red and Boots, and Boots ended up playing.

Smokes and Waves let their boyfriends, Ace and Skittery (Ace x Smokes, Waves x Skittery), play for their team.

And what shocked most people was Medda playing, but some weren't that shocked since she watched the boys play a lot.

What shocked everyone was Anthony winning for his team.

"Do you play a lot, Anthony?" Ace questions, still staring at him, wide-eyed.

Anthony shrugs from where he sat in the middle of his boyfriends, who were also shocked. "My dad taught me when he was six. He'd have me play against his friends a lot when he was drunk. If I lost, he'd beat me, so I practiced against myself a lot."

Anthony covers his mouth when he realizes what he said. "Sorry, that got really sad, really quickly."

Ace shrugs. "It's okay. We all had rough pasts." He states.

Albert softly rubs Anthony's back. "What's next?" He asks.

Medda turns to Anthony. "Have you ever played Catchphrase, Anthony?"

"Uh," Anthony shares a puzzled look with his soulmates.

Spot laughs. "I'm gonna take it by his face that he has no clue what the game is." He answers.

The group laughs.

Anthony blushes a bit. "Sorry." He apologizes.

"Oh God," Jack groans. "It's another Davey."

Davey rolls his eyes.