Chapter 2 - Anthony

- Chapter 2 - A New Home -
Warning: None really.
Third Person POV

Anthony sat on 'his' bed.

He knew it was never gonna be his bed.

He looked around the room. It was nice.

The walls were light blue, sky blue, if he was being exact, and the furniture is white.

He liked the color sky blue, or any blue. It was probably because of his eyes.

Anthony (barely) heard the door open, snapping him out of his thoughts..

He probably knew who it was. "Anthony?"

"Good evening, Miss Medda" Anthony states. Medda smiles softly at him.

"Honey, you don't have to call me Miss" Medda gently tells Anthony, like she thought he was a piece of glass that could break at any second.

Honey... my mom used to call me that. Then she died... Anthony shakes his head, clearing his mind.

"Sorry Miss Medda, I've been taught to be respectful" Anthony responds. Medda smiles a bit, looking a little bit pitiful.

"There are other ways to be respectful and not call people 'Miss', 'Mrs', 'Ms', or 'Mr', Anthony" Medda tells him. Anthony shrugs.

Medda sits down on the bed next to Anthony, who looks up at her, curious. "Do you want to meet the boys? They're very anxious to meet you. I told them their friends can't meet you till you're comfortable."

"You don't have to do that, I'll be fine as long as they leave me alone" Anthony tells Medda, who frowns a bit.

"It's good to meet new people" Medda responds. Anthony shrugs.

"What if you meet a few boys at a time? And Jack, Charlie, and I can stay with you while you do" Medda suggests, smiling softly at Anthony.

I really don't want to meet them, but I am not allowed to disagree with adults. I'm supposed to do what they say, Anthony reminds himself.

"Yes, Miss Medda" Anthony agrees. Medda sends him a pitiful smile.

"How about you grab your FM System, and I'll go get the boys ready" Medda suggests. Anthony nods.

Medda gets up and leaves the room, as Anthony grabs his FM system, and puts it on.

He had troubles hearing. He hated it, but he had to deal with it.

He mainly used the FM System at school, but he probably would need it just when meeting his foster brothers.

Anthony slowly opens the door that leads to the hallway, silently cursing at it for being so squeaky.

He was about to step out into the hallway, when Medda and two boys, who were both following her, walked down the hallway, smiling at Anthony.

The older looking boy had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a blue button down shirt, with jeans and a black vest. He looked like he was one of the cool kids you would see at school, one who played sports.