chapter twenty six

Eventually, we finished swimming and quickly went inside for dinner to satisfy of growling stomachs.

"So y/n, how'd you get so good at skating?" Charlie asks before eating another spoonful of corn.

"Oh, um well, I had a very isolated childhood so, I was in my room almost all the time. I believe when I was eight, I snuck out and found a secluded pond that was halfway into the forest near my parents house. I would sneak out almost every night in the winter to go skating. No one else was there but even then, that's probably the only happy memories I have of my childhood." I respond. Hermione's face is twisted into an expression of sympathy.

"It's fine though." I reassure, continuing to eat.

After consuming all of the scrumptious foods, we all headed upstairs; I hop in the shower.

I wash my face, brush my teeth, and change my clothes for bed. I trudge into Ginny's room, feeling my eyelids getting heavy, and slump on to my bed, closing strained eyes immediately and falling asleep.

"Y/n...y/n...Y/N!" A voice whispers eagerly at me.

"Huh?" I reply groggily.

"Come here."

I lean my head over the edge of my bed to get in the view of the door, causing a bright streak of light to shine in my eyes. I attempt to adjust my eyes to the light, but fail so instead, I walk sleepily and carelessly towards the door, slightly tripping a few times.

"What?" I ask, making out the silhouette of a boy.

"We're all going outside to sit around the fire pit. Wanna come?" Ron asks in a whisper. I glance at the clock hanging in the hallway.

"Bloody hell, what is up with you Weasley's waking me up at two in the morning?"

"Hm?" He makes a confused face.

"Never mind that."

"So, are you coming?"

"Hell yeah we are!" Ginny whispers enthusiastically from her bed, pushing her blanket off her legs quickly.

"We'll be down." I add, receiving a nod from him in return. 

Before walking down the stairs, Ginny woke up Hermione in her own special way (by jumping on her bed of course). I head out to the back door once again, wearing leggings and a purple hoodie, with the two of them following behind me.

"Finally make it out here?" Ron teases.

"Haha very funny." Ginny replies sarcastically. I giggle and take a seat in the circle around the fire next to Fred, admiring the color of the flames above the pile of wood.

"I'm surprised you got up." He admits, interupting my admiration.

"Yeah, me too." I agree.

"Alright, what game are we playing?" Charlie asks before pulling out a bottle of alcohol from behind him.

"Truth or dare?" Harry suggests.

"Oh, nice one Harry." Bill adds.

"Y/n/n, I bet you three galleons you won't be able to not drink in this." George whispers to me, while leaning behind Fred to talk me to me.