Chapter twenty five

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, and roll over to see what it was, still being half asleep. I meet the bright gaze of Fred, who is looking down at me with a joyful grin. I groan and squint my eyes, trying to make out his tall figure. "Good morning love." He whispers in a deep voice.

"Morning." I groan into his pillow. I Flip my head back up, propping my chin onto my hand. "What time is it?"

"Time to get up." He replies with a smirk. I roll my eyes as I sit up, glancing over to George who is out cold.

"So, what? Your the early bird between you and George?" I ask.

"Oh, no. Definitely Not. Just in a good mood today." He mentions with a wide grin.

"And why is that Freddie?" I send him an intrigued look, causing his face to twist into a look of satisfaction, obviously getting what he wanted.

"It's a surprise." He replies, visibly getting more excited by the minute. I narrow my eyes, and hop out of his bed quickly, being careful not to wake George who is snoring a few feet away.

"I'm going to figure it out." I whisper in a competitive tone, snatching my pile of clothes and hurrying off to the bathroom to take a shower.

As water trickles down my body, I hear a knock at the door. "Merlin Ron, why are you taking so long?" George whines from the hallway.

"Ron got out five minutes ago George!" I shout over the noise of the water violently raining down onto the shower floor.

"Oh, sorry y/n!" He shouts back, and I hear his loud footsteps drift away.

I pull on my grey yoga pants and a dark red tank top, pairing it with a black oversized zip up that I zip halfway, letting it slide off one of my shoulders, leaving it bare. After brushing my teeth and putting on a bit of mascara and lip balm, I head out of the bathroom, taking all of my belongings with me. I step into the twins' room and toss my used, balled up towel into Fred's hamper. He sits on his bed cheerfully, admiring me silently. "What?" I ask.

"You're just so beautiful." He responds with subtle pink cheeks.

"Well, I think you're beautiful too." I say, walking over to him, and giving him a peck on the lips. "Has your hair been wet?"

"Yeah, I got ready and took a shower before you woke up." He snickers.

"Huh. Guess I'm just that heavy of a sleeper." An expeditious knock interrupts our brief conversation, followed by Ron peeking his head through the crack of the door.

"Mum says breakfast is ready." He informs us before snapping his head back and shutting the door. I turn back to Fred who is already looking at me with an eager filled grin.

"We should probably head downstairs then."

"Probably." He adds, standing up and taking my hand to lead me in the direction of the mouth-watering scent.

I skip down the steps, excitement invading my mood. Normally, if anyone did wake me up, I would be a bit grumpy at first. I sit next to Ron who is seated beside Harry. While Fred is helping Molly put out the platters, I turn to Ron. "Hey, do you know anything about a surprise?" I whisper to him, making sure Fred or anyone else couldn't hear. Obviously, Harry had been able to listen, because when Ron answered, he also did, with the exact same words, at the exact same time. Both in an oblivious tone.

"No, I don't know what you're talking about." They say in sync, turning to each other right after and exchanging confused looks. I subtly roll my eyes, knowing they knew something about it. I would've also asked Hermione, but then I realized that she probably would be so convincing that I would genuinely believe her. Knowing the kind of person she is, someone that is very good at keeping secrets, she would've made sure the others played their part correctly, meaning she probably taught Ginny how to keep a straight face and not act suspicious so, that doesn't help.