Chapter forty four

After returning from the mountain, a trip to the nurse, and lunch, Fred and I ended up walking down the hallway to his dorm room. "We should probably put this into some water and do a preservation charm." I suggest, holding the rose with care and avoiding the thorns.

"Alright, we will...after." He mutters, tracing gentle circles on my collar bone as he stands behind me, his breaths fanning my hair. A smirk immediately grows onto my face as I place the glowing flower down gently and turn around slowly.

"After what Freddie?" I whisper back innocently, his eyes boring into mine seductively. He raises his eyebrows, signalling for me to take a hint. "Well, are you going to tell me?" I play along.

He leans forward, his lips brushing against my ear as he whispers into it. "You know, love." My breath hitches at that, he notices, causing a lust-filled, yet satisfied look to intrude on his face.

Heat rushes to my cheeks and he goes to bring his hand to them before I look towards the bathroom that has light leaking from the crack under the door. Curiosity lingers in his gaze as I take a breath to speak. "I'm feeling a bit gross after the hike, I think I'll take a shower." I back away slowly, his curiosity staying put as his eyes follow me to the door, I close it behind me.

Twisting the knob in the shower, steaming water flows through the head as I look at myself in the mirror. A moment later there's a knock at the door, letting me know of the red head's arrival. "I think you could use a bit of company, don't you darling?" He pops his head in to check to make sure that's what I wanted before fully entering.

"Mhm." I nod, the mirror beginning to fog with the mist of the steaming water. He walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him quickly as he keeps his eyes on me.

He looks down at me, brushing a piece of my hair out of my eyes. "Bloody hell, you're beautiful." He mutters, planting a gentle kiss upon my lips. I kiss back, holding his face to mine in a needy manner. My hands make themselves to the straps of his sweater, pulling him closer by them. He snickers at this, which was my intention, and he smiles into our kiss.

His hands wander to my waist, feeling up and down my thighs. He squeezes my ass as he slips his tongue into my mouth unnoticeably. I begin to pull up his sweater and over his head, leaving his white button-up to be the only article of clothing left on his upper body. I quickly undo the buttons and slip it off his back, his muscles becoming prominent in the shadows of the light above us.

He takes to my shirt, pulling it off as I did his and slams me against the wall, the full shelves racking from the rough vibrations. I gasp, his lips returning to mine, but more needy this time. My hand slides down his abs, feeling the hardness of them.

His fingers trickle from the firm hold of my waist to the top of my skirt. He looks down at me, pausing our make-out session for a moment as he abruptly strips the skirt down my legs, tossing it against the door.

Pressing his hips against mine, he unclasps my bra with one hand. In the matter of the next minute, we were undressed and under the running water. He pours shampoo over both of our heads as our snickers echo in the humid room. "Ah! The shampoo's in my mouth!" I spit, grimacing from the taste.

He takes his thumb and wipes the drip of soap from my lip, lowering his head to mine as his hand clutches my chin. "My apologies, love." He grins.

"Don't be smart with me," I whisper, playing along with his game that usually ended the same way.

"Mmm, you like it." He mutters lowly, coming closer to my face.

"You know me a bit too well, Fredrick." He finally connects our lips, his hands cradling my waist. His tongue slips into my mouth, moving effortlessly in all the perfect ways. He is a damn good kisser.