Chapter twelve

The next day we finish all of our classes, Fred teasing and messing with me through practically all the ones he has with me. No one knew about last night ,and I still couldn't believe it. Someone that I've had a crush on for the whole summer kisses me? I doesn't seem real. But it is.

We all stand in the hallway, right outside of the Transfiguration classroom. "I had quite a good time last night." Hermione mentions, sparking a conversation.

"Yeah, I did too. I just can't remember anything after we went back to the common room." Ron adds. I glance at Fred, both of us trying to hold in our snickers.

"What-" Ron manages to get out before he is interrupted by a furious voice, erupting from behind me.

"What the fuck did I tell you." Pansy shouts angrily, strutting up to me. She breathes heavily, it's obvious that if I were to say the littlest thing, it would set her off the edge. So, I say nothing, in fear of what she would do.

"Are you going to say something?" She demands, angrily. I say nothing, just glaring into her heartless, green eyes. "Pathetic little slut." She spits. Rage ignites in my veins.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"Don't think I didn't see you making out with a Weasley yesterday." She snaps, sending a nasty look at Fred. "Didn't think you had it in you to get a guy. Oh, and if I were you, I'd be more discreet. You wouldn't want to get a reputation."

I glare into her malevolent eyes, mine narrowed. She smirks, receiving pleasure out of my rage.

"You fucking bitch!" I shout through gritted teeth before my knuckles nail her right in the nose. The impact of my punch causes her to stumble back.

"Don't you lay your fucking hands on me!" She yells at me, a stream of blood flowing down her pale face. I brace myself for a fight, but Fred places his hand firmly on my shoulder, pulling me back. Before I could ask why, Professor McGonagall storms up from behind us.

"What is the meaning of this?" She demands. I glance down at my hand and slide it behind my back, hiding the blood on my knuckles. "Detention for the both of you!" She shouts, looking back and forth between Pansy and I, disappointment flooding her face when she looks at me. "And 10 points from Slytherin and Gryffindor! Now, back to your dorms! Both of you!" She adds before storming off.

I silently glare at Pansy for a few more seconds before turning around and walking away, my friends following behind, leaving her alone in the empty hallway.

No one spoke to me on the way back to the dorms, which was probably for the best. I was way too angry to talk about it. During dinner I mostly just stayed quiet, once in a while glancing over to the Slytherin table.

—————

We leave the Great Hall and walk up the stars into my dorm, a bit more relaxed now. "Bloody hell, I just have to say it. That was brilliant what you did to Pansy!" Ron blurts as everyone sits down.

"Brutal." George adds giving me an encouraging smile. Fred sits down next to me on my bed.

"I didn't know my girl could be such a badass." He whispers in my ear.

His girl? I slightly smirk, as my cheeks heat up.

"How are you planning to get through detention on Friday?" Hermione asks skeptically.

"No idea." I reply. I start to think about everything that she could do to me in that one hour. I start to worry ,but I don't show them that. 'It'll be fine' I think to myself, knowing that it isn't true.

—————

By nine o'clock the boys had left for their dorms, leaving Hermione, Ginny, and I alone. As soon as the door closes behind them, Ginny's whole body quickly shifts towards me. "What's going on between you and Fred?" She asks, obviously excited.

"What do you mean?" I say, hoping that they didn't remember what Pansy had said.

"Come on, you don't think we didn't notice the comment Pansy made about you two making out yesterday." She adds.

"Merlin's beard! I completely forgot about that!" Hermione chimes, now even more interested.

"We did not make out. She was exaggerating." I clarify.

"But something definitely happened." Ginny says. I blush a little bit, her noticing.

"We need details." Hermione beams. I don't answer, obviously a little shy. "Y/n." She raises her eyebrows at me and I groan in response.

"Fine. We went on a walk by the lake while you guys were asleep and we kissed." I state, getting butterflies thinking about it.

"Nothing else?" Ginny asks, not believing me.

"No!" I smile and push a pillow onto my face in embarrassment, falling on my back.

"Well, was it good?" Hermione asks, intrigued.

"It was amazing." I respond, the butterflies getting stronger. Ginny squeals, jumping onto my bed.

"So, are you dating?" She asks, looking down at me.

"I hope so. He just called me his girl today."

Hermione joins us on my bed, tripping on Ginny's foot and landing on top of me. I groan and we all start to laugh. "I really have to step up my game!" Ginny exclaims, making us laugh even harder.

A/N:
I do have to say I loved writing this chapter :)