Chapter twenty four

"Y/n...Y/n..." A woman's voice distantly mutters, almost to the point of their words being unclear. It sounds so far away. A white dot appears in the empty black scene, progressively getting brighter and brighter.

At the peak of it's energy the voice returns in an urgent and almost scared whisper. "Wake up!" The light immediately disappears, leaving me in complete darkness.

"Y/n!" An urgent voice shouts. I can feel the vibrations from their fast footsteps on my back. Suddenly, comforting hands cradle my head, placing it onto their lap. My consciousness begins to return completely as I try to open my weak eyes.

Eventually, I do, my eyes immediately landing on his. "Y/n! Are you alright?!" Fred asks in a concerned voice. I sit up slowly, a head rush coming on instantly.

I glance around the room noticing Hermione standing in the doorway with her arms crossed, Ron and Harry sitting on their side of the car leaning over to me, and Ginny sitting doing the same but on the opposite side, all wearing the same worried expression.

I inhale sharply through gritted teeth, placing my fingers on my chin and pulling them away with blood smeared all over them. Fred gently pushes my hand away from my face, preventing me from touching it again. "We'll have to clean you up, but are you alright? Does anything else hurt?" He asks, kneeling beside me.

"No. Just my chin I think. What the hell happened?" I ask. Hermione looks over at Fred, who then returns his focus back to me.

"The train came to a stop and you hit the wall." He answers.

"That's when I went to get Fred." Hermione adds from the doorway, George peeking his head over her shoulder.

"Alright then..." I respond, pondering about the voice I had heard. 'Who was that? It didn't sound like Hermione or Ginny so, who was it?'

Fred quickly cleans up my chin in the back of the train before returning to our car. The rest of the way I sat with Fred and George in their car, Ginny leaving her car with her third year friends to sit with us.

We eventually come to a stop at King's Cross and depart from the train. I glance out the window before walking down the steps, my eyes being met by the loving ones of Molly Weasley.

We all hurry outside, Ginny being the first to hug her mother. "Hello everyone! You ready for the summer?" She asks.

"Of course! Thank you for having us again." Hermione mentions.

"Oh its no problem dear, Arthur I love having you all." They both give us cheerful smiles. "Oh dear what happened to your chin y/n?" She asks.

"Oh, um just a little accident. I'm fine though." He respond, the worry mostly draining from her face.

"Alright, everyone all of their luggage?" Mr. Weasley asks, glancing across the row in which we are all standing. Molly's eyes land on Fred's arm around my waist, and sends me a wink, keeping her joyous expression. We all nod our heads and start for the brick wall, ending up on the other side, along with the chaotic crowds of oblivious muggles.

Mr. Weasley leads us toward a small muggle car, one that would obviously not fit us all. He notices all of our skeptical expressions while Molly steps into the passenger seat.

As soon as her door closes, he explains. "So, you all are standing in the presence of my new invention. I've fixed this ordinary muggle into something spectacular."

Ron rolls his eyes as his father continues he presentation. "If I click this button, it slims down to one inch for easy travel between regular cars." He says, pointing to a blue button on the dashboard. "It's interior extends to three times the size without changing the outside oh and, it can turn invisible." He adds, turning towards Ron. "That doesn't mean you should drive it though. We wouldn't want the incident of second year to repeat itself now do we?" He raises his eyebrow at Ron who is now standing wide eyed. Mr. Weasley looks back at the rest of us, his normal chipper grin returning. "Alright, let's go!"