Unplanned sleepover?

The next morning you wake up with a throbbing headache. You rub your temples as you groggily sit up in your bed in your childhood room. You can't remember how many shots you consumed after your call with Azumane.

But the amount was too much with how horrible you feel.

The sunrays gave you a headache when you it beams on your face.

You wince from the bright light and get yourself up out of bed to use the bathroom. Your dad is just leaving the bathroom when he sees you pinching the bridge of your nose and shaking your head.

"Rough night?" Dad teases you when he notices the agony on your face. "Your mother made some soup and there's medicine for you to take when you're done. Would you be okay to drive back home or should I take you there? Mother can drive in her car and I'll take yours."

"I would appreciate it if you could drop me off." You murmur to your dad before closing the bathroom door behind you. You timidly look at yourself in the mirror. You look fine but you feel like complete shit. You wondered how the other two are doing. They must be feeling just as bad or even worse.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Fuck..." Kozume grumbles out from his sofa. Kuroo groans just as loudly on the floor. Neither of them managed to make it to a bed last night after changing into their pajamas. "I hate you Kuroo. How can I go to work today?"

"Just take the day off. If your staff needs anything, they'll text you." Kuroo weakly waves his hand to shoo off Kozume's worries. "Luckily, I'm off so I'm just going to make myself at home here." Kuroo sits up to snatch a pillow off the sofa. He plops it onto the floor and yawns before settling back to sleep.

Kozume sits up and kicks Kuroo's back. "At least use the guest bedroom."

Kuroo winces from the kick but he doesn't budge. Kozume sighs and shakes his head with a small smile. He walks over to the fridge to drink some water. He feels a pulsing headache coming on the moment he woke up.

The slightest loud noise would send him into agony.

His golden eyes look around at his living room. The only evidence that a party happened is the overflowing trash bin and the balloons that float up to the ceiling. His eyes glance at the bracelet around his wrist. The corner of his lips curl into a smile when he sees the gift Y/N's given him.

He pats his pockets for his phone but notices it's not on him. Kozume backtracks and walks over to the sofa. His phone lays there wedged between two cushions. Carefully, Kozume sits himself back on the sofa.

His fingers tap on the screen and several notifications pop up on his social media. His brows furrow together and his eyes widen slightly. Several comments below his photos from yesterday are questioning who Y/N is.

"???? Did Kenma get a girlfriend? 😢"

"Who's the girl?"