I'm sorry.

Kozume quietly enters his empty house after leaving the small birthday party he's shared with Kuroo and Y/N. He strolls straight over to his bedroom and robotically makes his way towards his computer.

It's going to be impossible for him to sleep.

There's too much going through his mind.

Y/N. His feelings for her. The turnout of his friendship between his two bestfriends.

He needs a moment of escape from reality and the best way out is to play video games. Turning on his computer, he scrolls through his emails while he waits for the computer to boot up. The photographer from today sends a few of the images they captured today.

Kozume's heart stops when he sees the possible photos for their promotional ad. The photoshop team hasn't blurred out Y/N's face yet.

His trembling fingers hover over his phone and he pinches the screen to zoom onto her face.

The way she looks and smiles at him causes him unbelievable pain.

The question he hates most resurfaces in his mind.

Why couldn't he realize his feelings sooner?

Hissing at the thought, he turns his phone off and inputs his password into his PC.

Kozume needs to stop.

He needs to think about something else other than her for the night.

Pulling up his stream setup, he decides to do a surprise livestream. Streaming might get his mind off things when he interacts with his fanbase. Kozume turns on his neon sign backdrop for some kind of lighting. The room is still dark besides the yellow neon sign of a pudding cup behind him.

He then gets up to change into something more comfortable. A basic black hoodie and gray sweatpants. Not wanting his bangs to get in the way of gaming, he reaches for a hair tie on his desk. He easily ties a small ponytail by collecting his bangs together in the center of his head, the remainder of his hair on the sides of his face. It's rare to see so much of Kozume's forehead. He then finishes the look with a pair of golden circle-framed glasses.

They weren't prescription glasses. He just liked to wear them to distract others from his forehead.

With his appearance done and the setup ready, he starts the livestream.

"KENMA!!"

"😮 Surprise stream?!"

"MY GOD. HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE."