What do we do Tetsurō?

After switching out of the wedding dress, you get back into your sweater, denim jeans, and laced combat boots. You remove the accessories from your hair, ears, fingers, neck, and wrists. The magic of being a bride wears away when you look at your reflection.

The makeup still beautifully applied on your face looks back at you. A small sigh escapes from you when you think back on the photoshoot moments ago. A sadness loomed over Kozume and you definitely felt it. His forced smiles and adoring eyes on you were only for the cameras.

But now that you're alone in the dressing room-- away from the lights and cameras, you can rationally think about everything.

There's no way Kozume was putting on an act during the recording section. He was genuinely speechless the moment he saw you walk down the aisle. His tears are very much real when he reacted to your own tears.

Pursing your lips, you grab your coat off a hanger and twirl a cream colored gingham scarf around you.

Your heart clenches when your thoughts stray to his words.

"I love you so much and I hope you understand the amount of love I have for you is overwhelming."

That sentence alone caused you to break into tears before and even now. You find your vision blur and the tears randomly invade you.

"What the fuck?" You whisper out. A faint knock echoes from the door and you muster a response. "Come in!"

The person who knocks, pops their head into your dressing room. The smile falls off Kuroo's face when he notices you flick the tears away. You couldn't exactly hide them from him when the mirror gives away your reflection despite your back facing him.

Kuroo hurries over to Y/N's side, placing his large hands on her shoulders. He carefully turns Y/N around and peers at her face. "Why are you crying?" He looks around to see no one but Y/N in here. He crosses the possibility that someone made fun of her.

"I...I don't know." You mutter out, forcing yourself to not frown. You stubbornly don't want Kuroo to see this weak side of you more than he already has. "Are you ready to go?" You change the subject, avoiding Kuroo's eyes.

"Hey." His low deep tone paralyzes you and you're enchanted by his voice. Kuroo gingerly lifts your chin up to look at him directly. The worry in his eyes are apparent when he stares deeply into your eyes. The slight crease of his brows and the frown on his face is all too much for you to handle. He looks absolutely worried to death.

It's unfair how easily Kuroo still has you wrapped around his finger.

"You know I care about you, right?"

You respond with silence. The only thing you can really do is maintain eye contact with him.

"I want you to be comfortable enough with me again to voice your feelings. You also don't have to pretend to be so strong Y/N. I know you're a crybaby through and through." He forms a small smirk and quietly chuckles. His hand pulls away from your chin to stroke your hair ever so delicately. The look of adoration glimmers in his eyes.