Excitement

With an exhale and an arm stretch towards your ceiling, you scoot your chair back to marvel at the completed wedding dress. Three weeks later after the dating rumor, both you and Kozume manage to get back on your feet.

With Kuroo's and Kozume's personal connections, they've managed to track down the IP's of the malicious internet bullies. Neither of them tell you the details of what happened to the girls and guys who overextended their reach against you with their threats. You were too afraid to find out the truth anyway.

Shaking your head to rid of those curious thoughts, you focus on your masterpiece. The dream wedding dress Kozume allowed you to make.

An ivory lace off the shoulder A-line dress with removable straps. The v-cut lace top is detailed with a corset ribbon backing and a white lace flower design. You create a slim fit top to pronounce the waist. Which then creates a beautiful effect for the bottom half that flares out. A similar floral design matches the top. And depending on the lighting, a soft yellow hue emits for a softer look. The color compatible with Kozume's tuxedo.  

You feel the corner of your eyes water when you marvel at the sight. Months and hours of pure devotion and work has made your dreams come alive. The only thing missing is seeing the dress in action. You hope the model Kozume's chosen had a similar sizing to the dress.

With that thought, you grab your phone off the table and dial Kozume's number. You have to tell him the great news. Within the first ring, you hear Kozume pick up.

"Y/N?"

"Kenma!!" You squeal out his name.

Kozume smiles when he hears Y/N's excitement. He can only assume that she's finished with the wedding dress. He balances his phone between his ear and shoulder while he jots down a few notes in his planner. "Did something good happen?" Kozume pretends to be delusional.

"Yes! The dress! I just finished it and..." You squeal and speak gibberish when you eye the dress again. Your heart flutters from the sight. "When should I bring it over? Did you finalize a date to record the ending of the game?"

Kozume lowers his pen and leans back in his chair. He readjusts the phone by holding it with one hand. "Originally we were going to record the scene next month but since you've finished it a month early, we could record it as soon as next week." Kozume hears Y/N's breath hitch in surprise. "Let me ask one of the camera crew members. They should still be here."