I love you so much

The 17th arrived quicker than you expected.

You're on your way to the recording location after barely sleeping the night before. Your anxiety is up to the roof with the anticipation of the reactions you'll receive from Kozume. He's the main person you want to impress with your work since he requested you personally for this project.

You're sure it's because of your friendship but nevertheless, Kozume is a client. A client you're hoping to steal his breath away by your skills.

Breathing in and out deeply, you slowly park your car in the underground garage of the studio building Kozume's rented out for the day. You're careful with the dress when you grab it from the backseat. Protected in a gown bag.

Taking the elevator up to the building, you're stopped by a security guard. You notice a few rushed workers with flowers and wedding décor run in and out of the building as you give your identification to the guard. He returns your ID and gives you a slight nod before telling you to have a good day.

Thankfully the space Kozume's rented out is on the first floor of the building. You carefully follow behind the rushed workers down a few hallways before emerging into a large studio room. The green screens ruin the mirage of an outdoor wedding but there isn't much they can do with the current season being in winter.

The set looks about 90% finished with just a few missing touches.

You're in awe at how beautiful the flowers and wedding ceremony looks. Standing off to the side, you watch the others work. Their focused expressions and how delicately they take care of the props tells you a lot about their work ethic.

This project is just as important to them as it is for Kozume.

You'd figure they would go with fake flowers in a few spots but from the overwhelming smell of floral, it's apparent that they are indeed real. You question how Kozume managed to find these spring flowers during this winter season.

A soft tone calls out to you from behind. "Excuse me, are you Ms. Y/L/N?"

You turn around to face a female staff. "Yes, that's me." You fumble out an answer, taken aback that she's speaking to you specifically.

She forms a warm smile and asks you to follow her. You assume she's leading you to Kozume but you notice she's taking you out of the studio and towards another hallway you walked past. A golden plague on the door she stands in front of says 'dressing room'. She insists you to go inside before bowing and leaving your side.

"I'll come get you shortly." She smiles once more before hurrying back to the studio. Confused, you stare at the door.

Maybe the model is inside?

You carefully open the door to see two other females inside. The two are busy unpacking their belongings on a long empty table. One side is cluttered with makeup while the other is of hair products.