Because I loved you

Time seems to loosely slip between your fingers. You wonder where the last two weeks went when you realize you're in the third week of September. The entire office is busy with chatter and the sound of keyboards clacking away.

You nervously gaze across your desk to see Azumane and Kimiko smiling and laughing amongst each other. The two have grown friendly ever since Azumane's lend Kimiko a hand with the projects that were shoved onto her.

There's a feeling of jealousy when you eye the two.

Things between you and Azumane shifted slightly since the night you came to visit him. You became aware of Azumane's slight standoffish behavior. But you understood why. If the two of you continued to treat one another in an overly friendly behavior, his heart would only suffer more. Despite how he said he would be there for you, you think otherwise.

Loose words can easily be said but actions are much harder to act on when the emotions unravel.

You quietly sigh to yourself. Being in the office is making you feel stuffy. Glancing at the time, you decide to head out of the office to get inspiration for your wedding dress. You've already completed Kozume's suit design and just had to wait on the materials to be shipped.

A light khaki suit, white dress shirt, paired with a low cut light khaki vest adorn with eight brown buttons. You went for the untraditional suit color route. With the theme being in spring, you figured light colors would match well. If Kozume pairs his suit with a few accessories, you're sure he'll look absolutely breath taking.

*excuse my poor photoshop skills*

You only hope Kozume will like the suit when you finish the final product. With your belongings put away, you stand up from your desk to leave. Kimiko notices you preparing to leave and speaks up. "Are you heading out Ms. Y/L/N?"

A slight hesitance looms over you when Kimiko catches you try to slip out of the office without anyone's awareness. You turn to look at the girl with a nod to your head. "Let me walk you out." She smiles, readying herself to stand up.

You quickly wave a hand over to your face. "No, it's alright. Your deadlines are arriving soon. I can walk myself out."

Kimiko wears a small frown but nods her head. Your eyes meet Azumane's for a brief moment. The two of you awkwardly look away. "Have a good day you two." Forcing on a smile, you wave goodbye before walking out of the office.