He's ready for forever

Your finger loosens it's hold on Kuroo's tie. For a moment you get a good look at his suit that he's picked out. You didn't pay much attention to it before but that flashy red dress shirt is hard to forget.

The corner of your lips curl into a smile when you notice the very outfit he is wearing is the one he wore at your high school reunion. You mentally thought he wore red to seem more attractive. Being the color red can cause someone to feel desire.

You're pulled out of your train of thought when Kuroo easily sweeps you off of your feet. He sits you on top of his desk after carefully clearing the area away. Unlike dramatic scenes in porn videos or stories you've read where the person would hastily shove everything off the desk.

Kuroo switches off from the stern boss to one who's more gentle when it comes to love making. Much like his actual self. With a small smile he kisses the nape of your neck, trailing the kiss down to your collar bone and grazing his teeth against the area. "You smell sweet Y/L/N." He hums out between harsh sucking on your collar bone.

You clench your teeth together, clasping your hands on the edge of the desk.

"Don't you dare hold back your moans from me." Kuroo's gentle voice switches to a stern tone. His eyes glare up at you when he focuses his lips further down your chest. One hand slips under your bra, pinching your nipple. While the other one raises the other side of the bra up for his lips to make contact with your nipple. The air making contact to the area causes your nipples to easily perk.

You let a moan escape the moment you feel his tongue twirl and flick against your nipple. With one side being sucked on and the other being pinched, your sense of feeling is all over the place. It's no surprise when you feel your lower region throb more.

This is too much teasing.

"Mr. Kuroo, please don't tease me like this." You cry out between moans. A soft pop sound fills the space between you two when Kuroo pulls his lips away from your breast.

"Is my little assistant getting impatient?" Kuroo growls out, his lips sucking on your bottom lip. Creasing your brows together, you stare at him with pleading eyes, nodding your head. "Just bare with me for a moment longer. I want to appreciate every part of you, baby girl."

You feel an arrow shoot directly in your heart when he growls out the word 'baby girl'. It's always a pet name you've grown weak to. Your baby girl is to Kuroo's 'daddy'. But with how the roleplay is going, you wouldn't have a chance to use his kryptonite against him.

Kuroo's lips pull away from your swollen ones. He focuses on another spot.

Your belly.

You've always been self conscious of the area. It wasn't absolutely flat and the days you're bloated, you can easily see the pudge. Kuroo kisses the area ever so softly as if you're made of fragile glass. You squirm from how soft his kisses are. It causes a ticklish reaction.

Kuroo's lips tug into a smile when he notices how adorably Y/N respond. He decides to no longer tease her. This is torturing him as well.