Will you be my girlfriend?

You notice a flashy corvette and it's no surprise Kuroo is the one driving it. He steps out of his car after parking it on the side of the street. Several eyes stare at him and his car when they walk past.

You get up from your seat by the window and exit the café after throwing away your empty drink.

Kuroo's lips forms a smile when he sees you. "Y/N-" His words stop in his throat when he sees you rush over to him, embracing his tall frame with your arms around his waist. You snuggle your face into his chest, the smell of woody spices intoxicate your nose.

His cheeks turn a rosy red from your sudden affection. Kuroo slowly wraps his long arms around your frame. "You weren't joking when you said you missed me." He whispers into your ear and you quietly nod your head against his chest. "As much as I love this hug, we should probably get off the sidewalk." Kuroo pulls away and laces his fingers with yours.

"Should I drive you to your car? You drove to work, right?" Kuroo speaks sweetly. His fingers gently tuck your hair behind your ear.

"Yeah." You whisper a response.

"Let's get you there then. Mind if we go to my place after we drop your car off? I need to finalize a few things for work and then I'm all yours for the day." Kuroo leads you towards his car and opens the passenger door for you after unlocking his corvette. With a smile, you nod to his words.

You'll just have to forward an email to your boss about your progress with the project. There's no way you're heading back to the office now.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Seeing Kuroo's place will always take your breath away.

The space alone is larger than your apartment studio. You're distracted by the view when you take your heels off at the front door.

"There's drinks in the fridge if you're thirsty." Kuroo calls out to you from the living room. He props open his laptop on the coffee table while adjusting a pair of glasses on his nose.

Opening the fridge, you grab a bottle of green tea. Your heart skips when you notice a pair of black rimmed glasses on Kuroo's face. His serious gaze on his laptop plus the glasses makes him even more attractive than he already is.

Pursing your lips, you distract your fluttering heart by drinking the green tea. Not wanting to interrupt him while he's working, you walk over to the glass windows to look out at the cityscape.

A smile tugs on your lips when the warm sun beams on you.

Kuroo looks up from his laptop when he realizes how quiet it is. He notices Y/N is no longer in the kitchen and curiously looks for her. A smile plasters on his face when he sees her smile at the city below them.

The way the sun shines down on her makes his chest tighten. She's really beautiful without even trying.