Clown Shit🤡

chapter twenty-four; Clown Shit🤡

"I'M SURE IT'S HIM. Skinny, lanky, scrawny white boy." Stella stood on her tippy toes, watching as Eli walked away.

"It doesn't make sense as to why he's here!"

Draco glared at the teenager, thinking back to a meeting his father had with the Dark Lord, one that he eavesdropped on.

"And what about the daughter of-"  His father was cut off by Voldy.

He dropped his fork on the plate, "I've already told you that I have dealt with it. I've sent Bellatrix's son to oversee the girl."

Lucius Malfoy leaned forward and clasped his hands together, "yes, but don't you think the girl will prove to become a problem in the future. Considering her lineage?"

"I should be more worried about your son being a problem. He is spying on us through the door."

At that the eleven year old Draco ran to his room, not looking back.

"He's not a magical whoosh person!" Stella murmured.

Draco snapped out of his thoughts, looking down at her. She's so clueless, Draco had already thought about telling her. But he himself had just figured out what this means.

That Eli Palmer is not who he says he is, and that his parents aren't his parents at all. That Eli Palmer is the only son of the witch Bellatrix Lestrange.

Eli Lestrange was more like it.

And he was most likely keeping an eye on him too.

"If he's here-? There's no way. Actually there is. Ham and Leo would've totally followed him here." Stella rambled, "wait. How did they even get here?"

She didn't let him respond, because she gasped and started hitting his arm, "if Eli was here right now, that means the other two are nearby."
Stella placed her hands on his shoulders, "get down, let me get on so I can see."

"I- what? No!" Draco slapped away her hands, "my father will hear about this." He whispered loudly to her.

"It's the snitching to your father for me."

"Will you stop using those bloody references?"

"No. Now crouch down."

Draco used his hand to push her away. She squirmed around, plunging her arms out blindly, hoping to slap some part of Draco's face.

"Stop that. I can't hear."

"Well I can't see." Stella removed his big hand (😼) and left him behind, moving towards the front.

That's when she spotted the other two, who were arguing about leaving.
Though they were too late for that, because she noticed them.

"Oh m gee." Stella gasped, "that's crazy."

author's weird note
sorry for the late and short chapter🙄🤚🏻