Soon

chapter forty; Soon
the finale (shit ending ik,, just hold out on me my broskis)

"LOOK AT ME!" Harry shouted.

It was the first time Stella had ever saw him yell like that, it startled her. The Weasley siblings and Stella stood in a corner, watching what was going down.

She wasn't sure what was happening, nor why she was there. Stella didn't have any sort of relationship with the Weasley's father, she'd never met him before.

In fact, she'd been sound asleep in her dorm when Professor Sprout, the head of her house, had woken her up. She spoke gently and quietly, but quickly. And half awake, Stella didn't understand a single thing.

"I'm tired."
"Yes, I know dear. But Professor McGonagall has requested your appearance, and so has the Headmaster."
"Dumblewhore?"

Stella's gaze flickered in between the two professors and Harry. "Well, he's looking at you now..." she whispered, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"What's happening to me?"

Snape entered the room. "You wished to see me, headmaster?" He pierced everyone with his gaze.

Stella got goosebumps when she was around him. In detention, he often looked at her like he knew something she didn't. Which was most likely, since she never knew anything.

But what caught her interest was that he gripped Eli by the elbow. He was bruised and bloodied up.
Guess the great Eli is no match for the greasy hairball.

Stella stumbled forward, still trying to make sense of everything. "Eli?"

His dragging head perked up at his name, "Stell?" Eli said, using that stupid nickname of his. He didn't use it often, and Stella was thankful for that. It was absurd to say more than half of her name and leave out the A at the end.

"Oh, Severus." Dumbledore looked at Eli questioningly, a silent conversation going on between the teenager and the old man.

"I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning." He walked closer, "otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable."

Stella meekly half raised her hand. "What the fuck is happening?"

Eli laughed. It made her cringe. It didn't sound like his normal laugh, but a disoriented one. He ended it coughing and spitting into Snape's cloak. "Bitch." He said.

Snape threw him off of himself and he fell to the ground, "understood." And he walked up to Harry, dragging his ass out.

Dumbledore dismissed the siblings, telling them to be ready for their trip on a portkey.

He and McGonagall stood side by side, in deep discussion. Stella ran to Eli's side, gingerly touching his face.
"You look fugly right now." She joked. "What happened?"

He grunted, sitting himself up, "I went one on one with Snape."

"Why?"

"Because I needed some questions answered, and he didn't feel like answering them."

Stella felt the urge to slap him, "bro! I know I'm not good at Potions," he snorted, "but I could've googled your questions."

"Those aren't the type of questions your friend would have asked." Dumbledore said, coming from behind them.

Stella stood from her kneeling position and turned to face him, standing in front of Eli. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I think it's time to know who you are."