!special!

a special chapter: for completing one month on November 1st.

"I SIMP FOR SYKKUNO NOW." Stella groaned in frustration, typing furiously on her phone.

"I think I rather like the one that has the name toast." Draco dragged his character behind Stella's.

"That's a guy. I simp for him too, though."

They sat at their usual spot, far away from school grounds, because Draco technically wasn't allowed to be seen with her.

"Oh. That's alright. I like the name Toast."

Stella stole a glance at him, "you can't say that and not know who he is🙄"

"I- Stella, where'd you go?" Draco popped into security, going on cams to see if he could spot her.

Stella had previously told him that he was to follow her if they ever played Among Us together. So, that was the case as of now.

Stella's avatar turned to the camera in the hall near navigations and shields (I think- lmao) and said in a monotonous voice.
"Draco, I need to show you..."

He gasped, his eyes not leaving the cams. "I know what you are."

"I'm sorry."

Stella waited for someone to come by, and fUCKING PINK STUMBLED INTO THE HALLWAY. like no please- I want pink to live smh

She pressed the kill button and ran away. "Don't tell them or you're next."

"I- white,,,," Draco whispered.
ofc, Stella kins white and Draco black because this is cliche....
yin yang, in case y'all didn't get the memo 💀

"I'm sorry."

Then someone reported the body.

Draco tried to hurriedly tell everyone to vote white out, but mans can't even get the keyboard down to vote sometimes😭

And besides, Stella practically trained for this. "I AM SPEED." She said as she wrote she was with black the entire time.

"You weren't with me!" Draco threw his arms up.

"No duh. I showed you my true colors and you won't tell a soul or I'm coming for you."

✨Suddenly✨ this reminded Draco of the promises he's made to his father and the dark lord. How he's been quieted into secrecy.
Our white boy really do be wanting to tell Stella to not get attached to him, but it do be getting too late for that.

He put the bad thoughts away, into a chest box and was determined to keep them there. Draco wouldn't tell Stella about who he is intertwined with unless he has to.
Even though he would never admit it to himself and no one else, he has a soft spot for the Hufflepuff next to him. Draco promised himself that he will not put her in danger.

"Hey! Are you listening? Vote dark green, apparently he came out sus."

Draco rolled his eyes, and finally voting dark green out once his keyboard went down.
"I'm not following you anymore. I don't trust you."

She smirked. "Oh, if I wanted you gone, you would be." Stella playfully shoved his shoulder, "besides at least I won't kill you, but I can't say the same thing about my partner☺️"

"Oh bloody hell-"

She groans again, "I just know lime and pink are haunting me right now. I feel like I can feel their presence. It's not very,,, Comforting."

Draco laughs, genuinely.
"You're such an idiot, I swear."

"Wow. Do that again😍"

Stella places her phone down, not caring about the game. What were they going to do,,, kill her?😭 lmfao yeah okay💀💀
She was more interested in the boy in front of her.

"Do what?"

He was now conscious✨ of her staring and felt as if he needed to be on his best behavior. And lately he has been, mostly because he felt pity for her, because of the whole Umbridge incident.

"Degrade me🥰" she said, giving him the attention the boy craved from his peers and parents.

It was surely odd because he had never had one person give him the time of day, and now Stella wouldn't stop nagging him every day. She would always wait for him after class, hang out in the Slytherin Common Room because Pansy lowkey liked her, and so did the two dumb-dumbs that Draco hangs out with.
Stella is always going to be welcomed by the Slytherins, it's pretty unsaid, but they all really do be having soft spots for Hufflepuffs.

"No. That's weird." Draco flicked her forehead, "it's disgusting that you want to be degraded. Have some pride and dignity."

"Oh- I do have pride tho 🏳️‍🌈 " Stella laughs softly, "bi pride."

"What's that?" His voice came out gentle and calm. Not his usual demeaning self. Papi Draco (cringe🥴) didn't know what was up with himself.

"It's when you like the two genders."
Our girl didn't hesitate to tell him💅🏼if he can handle the fire 🔥 then he's not the one.

Draco nodded understandingly. "Okay."

"'Okay' OKAY?  Potassium has more of a reaction to that than a 'k'🙃🔫"

"Yeah, okay. It's fine. Doesn't matter to me. It's not like I'm that's going to date you."

"I- WHY THE FAWK NOT? Be the father to my children please-🥺"

author's weird note
hi! thank you for a month of this,,,, literally it's been a month and already 2k reads😭 thank you so much!!! I would 'heart' you guys but if I put it it'd just look weird to me👀

uhhh- read my Fred Weasley one if you're interested in him picking on her constantly and her (possibly) getting him back,,, i really needed to channel my inner Slytherin even though I'm a ravenpuff😭😭
thank you for reading once again :)
uh- this was just a special!!!