The Eli Palmer Household

chapter two; The Eli Palmer Household
3 POV

"BRUH, JUST PUT IT IN RICE."

"And how the bloody hell would it go into rice?"

Stella broke a vase.
She ✨deadass✨ ran into the vase.
And, as Stella would put it,"Daddy Draco" was not happy.

"I don't know. I ain't about the rich life." She snickered.

"Why are you in this hallway anyway? And why are you with that?"

"I was trying to find you!" Stella ignored the way he insulted Dobby, not wanting to ruin the vibe she was trying to create. She knew she would bring up at a better time, but now was not the time to call him out on his bullshit.

He glared at her, "put it away. Anywhere where Father won't see it."

She frowned. Sure Stella was a bit intimidated of her parents, but she could almost see the fear radiating off of him. There was more going on than meets the eye, and Stella wants to figure out what.

"Chile... Let's go to back to Earth. I want to take you out to eat."

Stella looked down when she felt something tug on her pant leg. "What's wrong, Dobby?"

"Dobby doesn't think Young Mistress understands- we still on Earth."

"Muggle World." Draco turned around, and started to walk away. "That's what they call it."

She smiled. That was the first time he's ever actually been useful.
"Where are you going?"

He rolled his eyes and looked back at her with an annoyed look. "Didn't you say you wanted to go to the Muggle World?"

Draco turned back around and continued to lead the way. Stella's smile only widen more.

She gently nudged Dobby, "I think he's a soft boi underneath all of that."

"Dobby thinks that, too. Young Master told Dobby to warn Harry Potter about the Basilisk." He then looked down sadly. "Dobby has to stay here."

"Ah. I understand, elfs would be weird in the normie world. I'll bring you something back!"

He nodded, watching as she caught up to Draco and started talking to him about nothing and everything.

"-So when I wore glasses for the first time ever... Eli, my bestest friend ever, told me that they looked like "the serial killer type of glasses.", I couldn't stop laughing. Then I made a school shooting joke to Ham, he's from the U.S.A.."

Stella pauses for a second, furrowing her brows, "now that I think about it... He didn't think it was very funny. All I said was that Leo looked like a school shooter with the way he was dressed, and then I told Abraham to "watch out"."

"Your sense of humor is completely broken."

"I know! I literally laugh at everything. My grandma fell off of a chair and farted at my aunt's funeral, and I started
💫 evaporating💫" Stella said the words Draco told her to say, and appeared in Eli Palmer's household.

He had earlier asked her where Olive Garden was, and she just told him Eli's address. She was under pressure because she couldn't remember the Olive Garden address, and Draco was giving her an intense stare.

Hearing the voice of his best friend, Eli stomped down the stairs, glaring at her.
"Stella, you bitch. Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

Stella looked around in fear, racking her brain for anything she could've done within the last twenty-four hours.