stella vs eli

* just made an adult-ish h.potter fanfic,, it's called Rosemary ,, go read it. now.
thank you👹🫶🏻*

"PACK YOUR SHIT." Eli whisper-yelled. "We're leaving right now."

Stella edged towards the staircase, "but like, what do I pack 🧍🏻‍♀️"

"I'll go with you." Abraham volunteered, grabbing her hand and pulling her up the steps.

She could hear Eli and Theo already discussing where to go.

To be honest, she was scared. Her hand shook as she stuffed clothes back into her suitcase.

"Um. Do I take my lamp?"

Abraham stopped folding clothes to stare at her.

"What the fuck are you gonna need a lamp for? You gonna whack someone in the head with it? Hm?"

Stella opened her mouth to answer but he stopped her, "no. You dumb bitch that wasn't an actual question, put the fucking lamp back."

"Alright, damn. Better wash your mouth, cause I've never heard you say that many no-no words."

Stella thought about going to her parent's room and talking to her mom before she left, but confronting her mother? No way.

Stella was many things, but confronting her mother was not one. She wasn't feeling particularly girl boss x gatekeep x gaslight ✨

"I'll just write her a letter."

"What? Are you in the 1600s? Write a fucking text message." Abraham rolled his eyes.

"No, but the Hogwarts aesthetic rubbed off on me."

She sat down and wrote a small message on a paper, explaining that she was leaving and she was guilty of not being sorry about what was said during their earlier conversations.

Robert walked into her room, Eli and Theo following behind.

"My god, you need a lock, bro's going to get kidnapped if people keep walking in." Abraham secretly took out a note he had written for Stella and stuffed it in between clothes.

"Stella, you can't leave." Her dad said.

"Why not?"

"Because your dad's a pussy."

"Because your headmaster made us promise."

Theo and Robert shared a look of distaste.

Eli glared at him, "what promise?"

Robert glanced nervously at Stella and the door that sealed Eleanor into her room.

"What is it, Robert?" Eli prodded.

Theo cocked his head to the side, "cat got your tongue?"

Watching them say things like that, Stella had to admit, made her feel some type of way. Of course, she wasn't blind to Eli's incredible good looks, but they were only friends. And they would stay like that.

"not you guys making me horn-"

Stella slapped a hand over her mouth, coughing. "Anyways." She said when all four men turned to look at her. Eli gave her that familiar smirk but then he turned his attention back to Robert and it fell from his face.

Eli narrowed his eyes on Robert. "You and Ms. Holland aren't allowed to contact Stella anymore."

"What?" Both Robert and Stella blurted out.

She didn't understand many things, like what was happening right at this moment, but she did understand that things were going to shit.

Abraham moved closer, handing her a duffel bag. "Here." He whispered. Then, out of nowhere, he whipped out an envelope. "This is from Leo and me, open it when you can."