😃🔪

chapter twenty-three; 😃🔪
3rd pov

"IF SHE DOESN'T SHUT HER BITCHASS-" Stella whispered angrily.

Dean placed a hand over her mouth, giving Professor Umbridge- who had looked back at them- a strained smile.
"If you keep talking like that, you'll be sure to have another detention."

"Aren't you supposed to be a Hufflepuff? The really nice people?" Seamus questioned.

She rolled her eyes, "gee, thanks for reminding me. But newsflash, don't stereotype Hufflepuffs. Just like not all Gryffindors are outright brave, Hufflepuffs aren't always nice🙄🤚🏻"

"Just one question, dear." Professor Umbridge interrupted their ✨magical lesson✨ with the all seeing Professor Trelawney. "You've been in this post how long, exactly?"

And the questioning didn't stop there.
Professor Snape was incredibly annoyed with the pink built like a thumb lady when she walked into his classroom.

"For the last time Miss Holland, you will be addressing me as "Professor Snape" and not whatever Muggle nonsense you grew up with."

"Yeah, ogey. But the only thing I can see you getting a degree in, is sass, because you're giving me hella sass right now. Like the amount of shade you're throwing at me is ridiculous." Stella stuck out her tongue, "you should be ashamed of yourself Mr. Snape."

He refrained from throwing Stella out the nearest window, and looked to the pink built like a whole ass Barbie binocular, who had just walked in.

"You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?" Umbitch circled around him. Like ma'am, you're not an eagle circling around it's prey.

"Yes." He said in that same bored tone.

"But you were unsuccessful?"

Stella's facial expressions took on a judgmental one and murmured, "obviously." Just as Professor Snape did.

Ron laughed quietly, but Stella was annoyed as hell. "She did that,, and for what? What was the reason? No duh he was unsuccessful."

Snape hit Ron with a book in his hand, earning a loud sound of laughter from her, causing Dean to once again slap a hand over her mouth.

She winced when Snape came over and did the same to the both of them.
"You're just salty because-"

"Not today, Holland. Not today." He scowled and turned away in his flashy robes. Snape really do be looking like he's waking the red carpet every second of his life😭

"Eli, get on over here! Stella isn't here, don't worry about her figuring you guys are here." Fred and George laughed in ✨joy as they made small fireworks with their wands.

Eli sighed, he knew the risks. But did he give a fuck? No, not one bit.

"Bro, since you're a wizard can't you do that too?" Abraham asked (always the fawking nosy one)

"Yeah. Check this out." Mans really said 'keeping my secret identity a secret? Who's that we don't know her🤷🏻‍♀️'

He made small ones dance around with the twins'
💃 💃💃

"That's amazing bro." Ham said in amazement as Leo curled up in a corner.
With all the current drama, our boi was tired as hell. He needed a nap.

Then the pink incompetent fuck toaster waddled over and was like "ka-blooey, I destroy-e-ah your fireworks"

and looked at eli with those cursed eyes, "you. Who are you. You are out of uniform and I have not seen you in any of the classrooms."

Eli looked at her and a casual smile slid onto his lips. He gave her a lazy wink, "I guess we just haven't had the pleasure of colliding with each other yet."

My guy is really brave for saying that even though his gut feeling was to shout, "FREE ELF." and run the other direction.

She let out that little 'hmph.' and turned the other way.

Leo, still unaware of what was happening, was shaken awake by Abraham. "He's finally ditched us for the magical weirdos😞🔫"

Leo shrugged.

"I say we go '😃🔪' mode on him."

He only rolled his head back into the sleep he wanted to get.

Eli crouched down next to them, "what house do you think I'd be in?"

"If Stella's a Hufflepuff, I'd be a Gryffindor, Leo a Ravenclaw, and you would be a... A Slytherin!"

Eli nodded in thoughtfulness, "I mean I can actually see that."

Unknown to all of them, Draco was in a dark corner, secretly enjoying the small fireworks, when he certainly saw the boys. All three of them.

There's no way he could mistake the lump of blue on the ground making deep snoring noises, the tall happy teenage boy that was cheering on the twins. And of course he would notice the one in the center of it all.

Now with this information, he didn't know what to do with, he kept his mouth shut.
It was obviously that the Gryffindors were aware of them, but he wasn't so sure that Stella was.

And oh what a tragedy it would be if Draco happened to try and pull a Candace Flynn.

"No music??" Stella shouted. "Hold me back Dead- Cedric! Ain't no one wanna hear my horrible humming. I'll bust someone's eardrums, and Abraham's insurance company can't cover that!"

"Abraham?" Cedric asked.

"My American friend that for legal reasons I don't use his insurance." She waved his questioning look away, "and the Weasley Products have been banned. I was trying to take a few of those that get you sick so you get out of class, but you take one and you get better. I was going to use that in Umbit- Ehm, Umbridge's class."

Cedric nodded. "They look good."

"Oh no. They were horrible tasting. I took one that was still in the process- I was throwing up for two days!"

Stella gathered with the others to see another decree go up.
"There's no end to these!"

Lee Jordan, a friend of hers, slung an arm over her shoulder. "Man, I'm glad I'll be graduating this year. I feel bad for you, Little S."

"You literally come up with the worst nicknames ever." Stella looked up at him and then at the twins. "This kinda sucks."

"'Kinda'?" The twins repeated.

"It's a good thing we don't plan to stay for long, right Freddy?"

George nodded, a big smile replacing his grim one. "Just a while longer."

"Take me with you. Magic school is not it, and I lowkey miss my three Muggle friends. But I rather die before they hear that from me."

A smirk came from the three of them.
"Maybe it's time we let you in on something."

"Off to class." The Scrooge of the school shooed them away.

"But after class ;)" They waved bye to her and Stella got shoved away by a group of fifth years.

"Hey, Hermione, where are we going?"

"You have been going to this school longer than a month, Stella, and you still don't know the schedule?" Hermione sighed in annoyance, leading the way for Stella, Ron, and Harry.

"Well,, the thing is- I try to avoid going to class as much as I can, and I always happen to end up hanging out with Fred and George..."

"My brothers? You've got to be kidding me." Ron gave her an exasperated look. "They're bad examples for a newbie like you."

Stella flicked his forehead, "says you. Haven't two of you gone back in time, put to sleep a whole ass three headed dog, and beat a snake?"

Hermione glanced at them, "only Harry can attest to all of those."

"My guy, you are all bad influences. But it's okay, I never snitch on-"