Make me Cream😩

chapter thirty-one; Make me Cream😩
(a filler for over 40k views + 2k votes)

"I KNOW MALFOY CANNOT SATISFY." Eli bitched to the other two,, who have not been mentioned in a while.

"Nah, man. Are you blind? He can definitely make me scream or something." Abraham spied Draco and Stella kissing in the corridors. "Just looking at them got me actin' up😩"

Leo nodded in agreement, "there's this guy cosplaying- I'm not even sure he's cosplaying anymore- as Ronald McDonald."

"Wtf Leo, that was so fucking random." Eli snorted, grabbing his friend's phone and looking at the TikTok.

The guy 'cosplaying' as Ronald McDonald's ended the video with a, 'hey kitten.'

"Ronald McDonald's = my new religion. Because hot damn. If I had a pu-"

"If you had a what?" A familiar voice said behind the trio, stopping Eli dead in his tracks. "Hm?"

"Hermione, why do you've got to always sound like you're about to scold me?" His voice came out in a whiny bitchy tone.

"Privacy is a thing, boys." She said as she gripped Eli and Ham by the ears, knowing that Leo wasn't paying attention to the new couple.

Ron came up besides her, "how do we know if we can trust Stella now that she's more involved with Malfoy?"

"Because if he steps out of line, Stella will pull the toxic shit."

And talking about the new couple Stella leaned into Draco, whispering the most seductive words into his ear.

"Mhmm, I think I just shit my pants." Stella mumbled, "let me check. Oooh, yeah I just shat my pants."

He gave her a disgusted look. Couple or not, he shoved her off of him. "That's bloody disgusting. Go wash yourself. Make sure you clean everything. And don't touch me until you're clean." Draco pushed her towards the direction of the closest ✨washroom✨

Stella's laughter echoed, "oh deer🦌I'm kidding! Come over here, let me ruin your innocence, buddy."

So, Stella stayed put underneath a random classroom's window. She showed Draco a few Shrek edits, and when she felt like she was ready, she showed him the one who really had her heart.

"You're not allowed to fall in love with him because he's mine."
Then she proceeded to show him an edit of Nick Wilde,, because that man is the fucking shit😩

"You see him? He's my husband. He can satisfy me sexually. And he probably can make me squir-"

Draco slapped karate chopped her head, "whatever it is you Muggles do to purify,, go do that. You need that."

"Smh. You're just jealous because this man-"

"Fox*"

"Shut the fuck up, did I ask you to speak? No. Speak when told to do so." Stella rolled her eyes, "swear, you let them date you and then they start to think that they're all high and mighty. No, stay in your fucking place."

That's probably half of the toxicity that Eli mentioned earlier.

"Anyways🙄,, Nick Wilde can for sure make me cream😩"

Draco's cheeks and tip of the ears went pink. "Stella-" He started with that tone that had an edge to it.

"Bitch tf, ice cream. CREAM ICE. ICE CREAM. Nick Wilde can make me some of that red ice cream." Yeah, sure let's just ignore the fact that they're popsicles.

"Oh."

She burst out in another fit of laughter.

Literally as this conversation continues Ron argues with the Eli and Abraham about keeping her in the 'group'.

"She is too cool to turn evil." A ham argued.

Leo sat next to Luna, letting her play with his phone as he watched her, fixated on the way she played Frogge on Roblox.

"I think Stella is a nice person. Her aura hasn't changed." She said in that same soft tone that made anyone and everyone fall in love with her.

Leo nodded. "Yeah."

"See! Even the two crazies agree!" Ham exclaimed.

Eli huffed out a laugh, "buddy, I think you're apart of the crazies."

Ron ignored their side conversation, thinking of how Stella could become a potential enemy.

"She's not that dumb. Surely, she'll know what's right or wrong when the time comes. Whether you trust her or not during that time in between is up to you." Eli plopped besides Luna, looking up at Ron and Abraham.

Hermione had given them a scolding and then stomped away, probably to tell off a few other kids.
Eli wished she had stayed. That way it would've been easier to convince Ron that Stella wasn't a threat.

Leo finally relaxed when Luna passed the entire round without being killed. "Let's put it this way. If Stella was a bad guy in the end, then we really shouldn't worry. Because, you see, she's worse than that one guy who always blows shit up."

"Seamus?" Ron and Eli asked in unison.

"Yeah. That one guy." Leo pointed lazily at nothing in particular. "When it was my turn to overlook Stella, she was doing a potions homework with Dean and Seamus. She nearly killed them." He recalled the memory. "They didn't have much time to recover because then Seamus failed potion exploded right afterwards. It was a whole disaster."

Eli let a victory smile grace his lips, "see! She's not a threat at all. Stella is going to be a good girl."

Ron still looked unsure, but he finally agreed to let it go. He went to find Harry, probably to consult this conversation with him.

"Luna, dear, what gives us the pleasure to have you here?" Eli turned to her, finally greeting her properly.

Luna focused on the game's next round, "Leo said I could play games on his- what was it called again? Phone? -On his phone."

"Oh, well, I'm going to have a few words with Leo and Abraham, do you maybe mind not repeating these words to anyone?"

Although Eli should've known that Luna is not a snitch and she would never, he still had to ask.

She bummed back in response.

Abraham, still standing, peered down at him. "What do you want to say?"

Eli, after taking hours to try to decipher his visions, sighed. He blocked the sun out of his eye sight with his hand, glancing in between Leo, who wasn't really paying attention, and Ham, who gave him an intense gaze.

"You two need to leave."