Wrap your Willy Before you get Silly

chapter twenty-one; Wrap your Willy Before you get Silly
3rd pov

"EVERY DAY WE STRAY FURTHER AWAY FROM GOD." Eli pursed his lips watching the two Ravenclaws get it in.

"Whatever, free por-" Leo threw a ball of parchment at Abraham's face.

"Shut up."

"Hey kids, none of that WAP here. Get out. C'mon, now, wrap your willie before you get silly." Eli gestured to the boy and girl.

"Dress him up before you mess her up🙄" Leo murmured, covering his eyes. Man does not want to be scarred.

"Wrap it before you slap it." The American grinned.

And you might be wondering what the fawk is happening right now. Well the Muggle trio happened to stumbled upon the Room of Requirements.
"Is this a fOOking sex room or something?"

"Bruhh, we gotta go tell Dumbly-dore about this." Eli snapped them out of their trance (Abraham), and continued to lecture the six years. Sure they were older, but in Eli's eyes, they were wiser.
"Remember, one plus one equals three if you don't fucking use a condom."

They scrambled out of the room without looking back at the three weirdos.

"Find out their names and tell Dumbly-dore that those two are a thing and they are totally thinging." Eli said as their phones all simultaneously got a ping of notification.

"Who the-? Stella!"

The Three Idiots and a Star

y'all,, im actually starting to feel things for you kids,,,
like I miss you guys now
ig

pervert
👁- wym
we don't even miss you

the American
that's 🤡💩 right there

bby,, I know you miss me
just accept it
you love me🤩

pervert
no❤️

😃💔

im tired
lmao
bye.

leo come back you bitch
😡

the American
I'm here too
where you at rn??
in class or sumthing?

smh,, Americans always shortening everything
you did that for what
for what reason??🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

the American
you literally just said 'smh'
don't fucking play with me
on eli you don't want this smoke
on the momma that doesn't even want me you don't want this smoke

pervert
where are you right now??
tryna hang out afterwards?

Leo, reading the messages with droopy eyes slapped Eli.
"What's that for? I didn't even do anything yet."

"How are we gonna hang with her?? Hm? Answer me that. She doesn't know that we're even fucking here, Eli,,, you dumb piece of shat."

Eli quickly revised his text message and sent another one.

pervert
lmao,,, oops
I didn't mean that
it's just,,, my dog took my phone

uM
oGeY
but like,,,,
you??dont??have??a??dog??😃

"dumbass. The faq." Leo gestured to Abraham, "the American can do it better."

oh btw ,,,
I'm with this  girl named ✨Luna✨
she has my heart💗
oh and with the chosen one
in the woods🤪

im tired
ogey 🦕

"What's that?" Luna asked, looking down at Stella's phone.

"This? This is a phone. Very useful."

She nodded thoughtfully. Stella handed it to her, watching as Luna played around with it in her small hands. Lemme tell you,, Stella's hands are okay hands,, but Luna's hands (according to Stella) are soft as hell.

"Why can't the others see them?" Harry rushed to keep up with the chattering girls.

"They can only be seen by people who've seen death."

Stella frowned. No one should have to go through such a horrible experience.
"But- but you can see them..."

Have I really led a shelter life that I haven't seen someone die? Or have I just lived a privileged one?

author's weird note
hi!! sorry for such a short chapter
😔💔
promise there's going to be big things unfolding
even Stella's accident on the news,,, kinda of a filler??? idk,, just for those who wanted more bonding between the four :),,, thanks for reading!!!