Renegade

chapter sixteen; Renegade
3POV

"IT'S SNAP, ROLL BACK, TWIST." Stella yelled, "it's not that hard, teach."

"Miss Holland, I'm going to ask you to leave my classroom." Professor Snape held in the various hate remarks he wanted to say.

Stella sighed. "I'm in detention."

"Then be quiet."

"Fine. Be like that😤"

She started to tap her fingers on the desk in a pattern, and started to box-beat.
Stella moved her head along with the rhythm.

"Miss Holland, I'd advise you to stop, if you don't want another detention." Snape closed his eyes. He really hated being a teacher.

"Sorry. I was just tryna lighten up the mood." Her hand began to sting, so she hissed in pain and instincts pulled it away.

"What happened now?"
The greasy piece of shat was being nosy, but he was also genuinely curious.

"The cat lady hurt me."

"Hm?"

"I'm not going to ex-plain to you, sir."

"You're in detention because you refuse to call me Professor, and you continue to call me other things rather than Professor."

"Calm down, sir."

"Stella Holland-"

"Stella!" A head popped into the classroom, followed by another.
"We've got something for you."

Stella glanced back at Snape, who was now interested in why the Weasley Twins we're talking to her.

"Why are the-?"

"Look at the time. Looks like sitting around here has finally come to an end." Stella stood up.

He rolled his eyes, "you didn't even clean the cauldrons I told you to. Now tell me why you're going with the Weasley-?"

"I ain't never snitch on da-" Stella was pulled out of the room by Fred.

"We've got a few things we want to test try."

George and Fred shared a mischievous smirk.
It's already been a week, and they've been trying to get the witch and her Muggle friends to meet by 'accident'. The twins need their daily dose of ✨drama✨

And if you're wondering what happened to the boys, because they haven't been in the last chapters (smh author), we'll cut right to them.

"Put it in!"

"I can't, it's too big!"

Leo rolled his eyes, shoving the two of them aside. He rolled up his sleeves, "let me show you how to do it."

Leo bent down into the tunnels, and shoved a handful of made slime, into the hole. They were making a delivery from the Weasley Twins to Dolores Umbridge.

Wow😳
Y'all have some dirty minds, thinking unholy things like that😔

"Abraham, you're the smallest. Squiggle on in." Eli pat him harshly on the back.

"No I'm not! And we all know that I'm weak and can't push that bucket!" He gestured to the bucket Leo had just pushed inside.

Then the two glanced at Leo.
"You know what, you're clearly the smallest."
"And the strongest, I guess." Eli added in, not wanting to hurt his ego.

And so Leo went first, then Eli, and then Abraham. But then they heard loud voices, yelling even.

"I'm telling you that's not how you do it!" They heard their female friends voice yelling.

The peered out of a small hole, presumably out of a painting's eye, and saw Stella with a crowd around her.

"It goes, 'renegade. Renegade, whoa, haaa, haaa. Boing bang boom." Stella recited.

"That seems a bit off, doesn't it?" Eli giggled🥰

"Yeah, lil bit."

"It's not that hard, Creevey! If Charli can do it, then so can you...!" Stella set up her phone, "okay. It's the ten second count down. Don't let me down, Colin Creevey."

Leo forced them to keep moving. They were on a schedule. As of now,  no one but Dumbledore and the Gryffindors knew of their existence, so Umbitch would never find a suspect 😈

A few minutes later, they got a ping on their phone. Leo, being the one to be most addicted to his phone, took it out.
"Stella posted a new TikTok."

"What's the caption?"

"'Bring back this trend with my magical hoes 🧙‍♀️'" Leo laughed, putting his phone away. "She used the old lady wizard."

"Classic Stella."

They could still hear her yells of, 'yES, COLIN. THE SNAPS MATTER'.

author's weird note
hii!!um, I just posted a Fred Weasley fanfic (like three hours ago), you should check it out if you're interested :)