the wattpad

chapter thirty-five; The Wattpad

"DID HE JUST SAY HE'D GO EASY?"

Fred and George nodded their heads, hoping Stella in tsking Ron.

"Someone should tell him that this isn't her first rodeo." Stella mumbled.

Dean wrapped his arms around her shoulders, steering her away from them, "we don't want to see that."

"But Fred and George are betting and I wanna be in on it."

"No. Come on, you gotta be more responsible. You haven't even noticed that Abraham and Leo left."

Stella looked up at him in shock, "wait actually? like really? When??"

"About three chapters have passed and you never noticed."

Dean held in his laughter at her reaction.
"Even Malfoy and his buddies knew."

"BRUH. NO WONDER HE SAID, 'so I heard your friends left or something. you good with that?'" Stella shook her head in disbelief, "and no one told me?"

And somewhere in Hogwarts Draco sneezed.

Eli walked to them, fiddling with his buttons, "what's up."

"You hippopotamus bitchass butter cream, toaster looking ass." She jabbed her finger into his chest.

what was that insult😭

"whaf I doph now?" He asked, munching on a chocolate bar she didn't know where he got.

She opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Ron hitting the ground.

Eli and Dean bursted out in laughter, whilst Stella's mouth crinkled upwards but she rushed to help him.

"Can I laugh at you?" She asked.

Ron rolled his eyes, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, yeah."

Stella looked back in time to see George handing Fred and Nesryn a sickle each. Fred gave her a thumbs up, grinning.

The two walked to the three, Stella glancing at Hermione and signaling her a 👌🏻.

"I let her do that." Ron assured everyone, nodding his head. "It's good manners, isn't it?"

Fred and George gave him a mocking shake of the head, Nesryn snorted, and Stella patted his back with a grimace.

"You're making it worse for yourself." She whispered.

"It was completely intentional."

"Mhm,, was it though?" Stella cringed at Ron's attempt to save himself from further humiliation.

Too bad he was making it worse.

**
Stella looked up at the new rule, stacking her books on top of Draco's making him her new slave.

"I don't understand all of these." She said.

He squinted his eyes, casually adjusting the books in his hands, "'All students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities.'"

"Questioning about what🤔"

"It's Pottah and his weird worshippers."

She frowned but didn't say anything about it. "I think that's just weird. Leo used to go to a private boarding school in the U.S.A. and they had less rules than here."

Draco glanced down at her and her frown, "hey. come on now, what was that one phrase you said?"

She waited while he closed his eyes and thought back.
He attempted to snap his fingers, but obviously the dumbass couldn't because of all of the books.

"'Give me the smile that smiles back'" He said.

Filch gave them a weird look, stepping down from his ladder slowly.

Stella snickered, turning away with him. "What's illicit even mean?"

Now you see, at this moment Draco Malfoy was reconsidering everything he had ever done in his entire life to get this type of treatment.

"Don't talk to me right now."

"But-?"

"Shh." Draco hushed her, pushing all of the books into one arm, and using his finger to cover her mouth. "You make my head hurt."

Stella licked his hand, and he recoiled from her, calling her all of the fancy British no-no words.

"You know what would be fun?" She asked, ignoring the disgusted looks he was throwing her way.

"What."

"If you slammed me against a wall, and we passionately made out like the books on Wattpad." Stella said absentmindedly.

"What's Wattpad?"

Draco saw her facial expressions twist from innocence to pure horror.

"Nothing! It's not like it's a writing and or reading app, and that I write Drarry content because I would never pair up my boyfriend with his enemy."

Stella laughed nervously, batting his face away. "Never. Like what? Forget what I even said. You know our love story is messed up when I never bumped into your rock-hard chest and fell back💔"

"What are you saying?"

"Yeah, and your first words to me were 'Not like we want her either', like you're such a liar. I really pulled an uno reverse card on you, huh?"

Stella patted his cheek, "because you started dating me."

"Yeah. And you're weird."

"But I'm famous, shawty bae." Stella stood in line with other students waiting to be questioned by the b- Professor Umbridge.

Stella flopped down, sitting criss-cross and watching the line shorten.

"So, what's Wattpad?"

She choked on her salvia, calculating what she can and can't tell him. Or how much she'd be able to tell him before he decided she was too weird.

"Oh, it's nothing much." Stella shrugged it off.

Draco bent down next to her, whispering into her ear, "it wasn't a question."

Stella forced herself to not turn redder than she already was. And sis was white, so you could tell if she was blushing. Her ears turned red, hell even her forehead started blushing.

"Uh-um. Well actually, speaking in all technicality, it was indeed a question, so..."

"Stella. What's Wattpad."

"Well, you see... The FitnessGram PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues."

"What the bloody hell-"

"Ms. Holland, would you like some tea?" The goblin waddled out, peering down at her from the ledge of the balcony.

Stella tugged at her collar, unbuttoning the first three, and handing Draco her tie. "Keep this. I'm not allowed to have it when I'm near here, or I'll be tempted to slap her with it."

He gripped her hand, pulling her closer, "you better answer my question later."

"I recall you saying it wasn't a question🦧"

Draco opened his mouth, but Umbridge chirped out her name once again, forcing him to let go of her.

Stella hopped up the stairs, praying that he'd forget about the app and wouldn't pry.
But she had bigger things to worry about, because Stella Holland cannot lie to save her life.