the hot guy IRL

q/a/n: harry potter fic out called Rosemary  (it is a little on the spicey side💪🏻😏😏 ifykyk, give it a read and lmk what you think,,, i'm considering making the books crossover and exist in the same universe,, lmk if you guys want that

chapter four; the hot guy IRL

"MY GOD, YOU ARE HOT."

Stella stared at the man that claimed to be Harry's godfather. She recognized him from somewhere, but she couldn't tell where.

Turns out the address McGonagall gave Eli was to a safe house that was currently in use by the golden trio and family and friends. What a typical and predictable plot twist🙄

Sirius Black laughed gently. Like it flowed fancily out of his mouth. Stella was this 🤏close to changing this book into a Sirius Black fanfic.

"Um, wow. Do you want me to kneel? Start worshipping your feet?" She stuttered, "do-do you have any preferences?"

He looked at her oddly but then brushed it off with a confused smile. Theo came to save the day by gripping her shoulders and easing himself into the conversation.

"What's up, Sirius." He said casually.

Sirius raised his glass, "it's been difficult." His eyes wandered, thinking about something else.

Molly Weasley, who she had soon learned was the mother who birthed four of the kids she was friends with, was scolding Eli every time he cursed. It made Stella feel like not everything had changed.

But she'd be deluding herself if she did.

He glanced back at Stella and Theo.

"How about you?"

She felt Theo shrug but didn't bother taking note of his answer. As of right now, all she could care about was how Sirius could keep such luscious locks.

"Can I touch your hair?" She blurted out.

Sirius stood there for a moment, not saying anything and making the situation awkward as shit.

It was more of a:

Stella: 👁👄👁

Sirius: 🧍‍♂️

Theo burst out in laughter, bringing the attention to him.

Even Eli forgot he was mad at Stella because of how much of a nosey bitch he is. "What happened?"

"I thought you were being a crybaby because I whooped your ass." Stella rolled her eyes, "anyways. Do you use conditioner? How did you keep it this precious during your prison time?"

"I had someone on the outside send me some beauty products so that I could keep it nice and pretty."

"Wait, actually? Cause-"

"No. I'm kidding. There was no one on the inside."

Stella took a moment to process, "well, obviously. They were on the outside."

Sirius gave Theo a look that Stella didn't know how to take.

She figured they were just being mean, and she was used to the occasional bullying of her own friends. The more she stayed at the safe house with everyone surrounding them pretending like everything was okay, it made her want to push away her problems and deal with them in a different lifetime.

Before she could really begin to dwell on those miserable thoughts, Molly stood next to Stella's other side with a big smile.

"You three came just in time for dinner. C'mon, take a seat." She dragged Theo and Stella to the dinner table, placing them in seats and setting plates in front of them.