the hot guy🥵

chapter twenty-six; The Hot Guy🥵

"SO WE ALL AGREE THAT HARRY SHOULD BE A DRAG QUEEN?" Eli leaned forward.

He and the other three were in the Gryffindor Common Room, ignoring Hermione's rant about how Umbitch wasn't really teaching the class of D.A.D.A.

Abraham squinted at Harry, "I just can't see it."

Stella poked him in the ribs, "are you blind or something? He would literally make for the most perfect drag queen ever." She gestured to the said boy, "his sass is impenetrable."

"-We're not learning how to pass our O.W.Ls." Hermione went on.

"What's an owl?" Stella asked Eli.

Leo rolled his eyes, "it's obviously an animal."

"Yes and no. It's an exam for witches and wizards. They have to take it their fifth year." Eli leaned into the sofa he was on. "It's an exhausting process."

Abraham studied his friend. "If Stella is a fifth year, and you're basically her year too... What year does that make you?"

Eli's tongue clicked the roof of his mouth, "that's a good question. Technically, I would be a sixth year, but luckily for Stella I personally asked to be admitted into her year." He gave her a sly grin. "Your welcome."

"Stupid bastard." She mumbled.

"She's taking over the entire school!" Hermione paced. She looked at them all intensely, including Stella and the other three.

Instead of answering like a normal person, Harry turned to the small radio and turned it up.

"I didn't know wizards had news people." Stella whispered, straining her ear to hear because she is one deaf bitch.

"They do. I thought you already knew about the Daily Prophet?" Abraham said. He was one nosy little asshole, so ofc he already knew🙄

"-We have convicting evidence that these disappearances are the work of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black."

"Who's Sirius Black?" Stella asked.

"The drag queen's god father, aka a dog, aka a false murderer, aka-"

"I think she got it, mate." Ron glared at Eli, the latter only gave him a mischievous grin.

"I don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling that he's really hot." Stella mumbled.

Hermione was about to start interrogating Eli, since he did make a scene earlier that day. But the 'notorious murderer' had other plans.

"Harry." A raspy hurried voice said.

They all turned to the fire pit.
"Now I know that flame did not speak." Abraham pointed.

"Sirius." Harry quickly went to sit closer. "What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, I have a question about that." Stella hid behind Eli, "is that real or...? Because honestly, this is terrifying me. Maybe it's another one of my lucid dreams?"

"-I STILL SEE THE SHADOWS IN MY ROOM." Abraham and Eli sang.

"Answering your letter." The flame called Sirius said, "you said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing?"

"When I said I thought he was hot, this was not what I meant😬"

Sirius glanced at the four teenagers. "Who are they?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm Abraham, the tea spiller. That's Stella, the witch bitch. Leo, the dino nerd, and over there that's-"

"Eli." Sirius' voice turned sharp and hesitant.

"Oh, don't worry about little ol' me, Black." Eli's grin widened.

"What the fuck is happening right now?" Ham whispered into Leo's ear, since Stella was busy trying to record the talking flame.

Bellatrix is cousins with Sirius, making Eli his second cousin (amirite?? because Mexicans be calling first cousins tios and tias so I don't know😭😭)

"Can we trust them, Harry?"

Harry took one look at them, and nodded his head yes. But only because he wanted the interaction to be over with so he could hear what his god father would say.

"She's not letting us use magic at all." He informed.

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat."

"I know how to throw darts." Ham raised a hand.

"Are you even a wizard?" Sirius asked.

"No... But he isn't either!" He shoved Leo in front of him.

#a man popped out of the fire
# he's a different type of hot
#dm me if you want me to make edits of him
Stella posted on her Instagram.

"Combat?" Ron questioned. "What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?"

"Speak for yourself, I have a cult dedicated to me." Stella glared at the Ronald McDonald's Walmart version.

"That's exactly what he thinks." Sirius confirmed. "That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry."

"Interesting." Sirius glanced at Eli warily.
"Is that why Dumbly-Dore kicked us out of his life." Leo looked up at Sirius, and then back down at his phone, giving Stella's post a like.

"Can we not talk about that, I'm still sensitive about it." Ham wiped a fake tear.

"Fudge is becoming more paranoid by the minute."

"Because he thinks Dumbledore wants to take his spot?" Stella thought aloud.

"Exactly what he thinks... The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry, but things aren't going at all well with the Order."

"What's the Order?"

Eli barely looked at her, entirely focused on the conversation, "an organization made by Dumbledore that was made during the first events of the Wizard War." He tapped his chin, "I wasn't aware it was still around today. I mean I figured there were members still, but I didn't know that they still operated..." He quieted down, the information sinking into his mind.

"Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn, and these disappearances are just how it started before."

Eli nodded his head, remembering the stories he was forced to listen to.

"Voldemort is on the move." Eli and Sirius said in unison.

"That's his name!" Stella exclaimed quietly.

"Well, what can we do?" Harry fiddled with his hands, and obviously nervous about the situation.

"Someone's coming. I'm sorry I can't be of more help." He apologized, "but for now, at least, it looks like you're on your own." And then the fire was out.

And just like in the movies, thunder clapped the sky's cheeks, and a flash blinked in and out of the windows.

"He's really out there, isn't he?" Hermione asked rhetorically. "We've got to be able to defend ourselves."

While Eli placed his hands on Stella's shoulders, "I'm sorry. This is not how I would have liked your first year at Hogwarts to be like."

Stella blankly looked over his shoulder, at the wall. "I can't defend myself. I'm like Seamus in class, blowing shit up all the time. I can't fight in a wizard war."

Stella finally ✨gazed✨ into Eli's eyes, "I can't do that. I'm not like the drag queen, or the freakily smart witch, or even the supporting ginger friend! I'm apart of the homosexual cast!"

"You totally stole that line from ohshc." Ham blurted out.

"I know!" Stella groaned.

"-We need someone who will."

and since this is my story, Hermione looked intensely at Eli and Harry.