BI Issues

chapter six; BI Issues
3POV

"I'M SURPRISED THE MINISTRY'S STILL LETTING YOU WALK AROUND FREE, POTTAH." Draco strutted out of the train.

Stella readjusted her carry-on backpack, and squinted her eyes, "is- is that Draco?"

Her eyes brighten and she ran over to him.
"Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

"Potter? Azkaban?" She murmured, "I knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep once he started naming off important names....Draco! Hey! I made it off the train successfully!"

Stella watched as a ginger haired boy held back his friend from attacking Draco.

"What'd I tell you? Complete nutter." He said, giving Stella a small glance before walking away with his friends, who at least waved at her.

She looked down sadly. Was there friendship over now?
Stella shrugged, pretending not to care. "Whatever. I don't need that basic white trash... Beautiful white trash."

"Just stay away from me!"

"It's only Malfoy. What'd you expect."

Stella reassured herself that now was not the time to make friends with these kids, but then she'd never make any friends...

But instead she pulled a Draco and strutted past them.

"Who's that?"

"Don't you remember?" A girl's voice was heard behind Stella, "Professor Dumbledore told us that there was a new student in our year."

"Of course you know..."

She stopped and awkwardly patted the boy ahead of them on the back, "don't worry about him. He's just being a little bitch."

"Erm- Thanks?"

"Mhm." Stella smiles at him, "now, could you tell me where I need to go because I am completely lost."

The two other friends caught up with them, the girl shook her hand introducing herself and the boys.
"Hermione, Harry, Ron."

"Stella Holland."

"C'mon," Ron started to walk away, "we'll show you the way."

Shoving each other back and forth, Eli and Abraham fought for the peak hole.

The were hexed with an invisibility spell, but for cautious reasons, they hid behind a bush. They constantly moved around, to get better view of Stella.

Whereas Leo merely stood right in the middle of the road. He was silently raging that his WiFi had been cut off, and he was kicked off of the Roblox server.

"So, Luna... Do anything interesting this year?" Stella tried to spark up a conversation because the awkward tension in the air was too much.

"Oh not much. I helped my father with his magazine." She held it up.

Stella right then and there busted the biggest 'uwu🥺'
"You're voice is literally the best thing ever. I think you've just become my newest comfort character."

Luna smiled that gentle smile of hers, "thank you."

"You're voice is so soothing and calm- like what😺" She made wild hand gestures, "adopt me please."

Luna only laughed at her antics. "You're new, right?"

Ron jumped into the conversation, eager to make friends with the new girl. "What house do you reckon you'll get sorted into?"

"Houses...?" She racked her brain for anything related to the topic. None of her lessons with Draco really helped, since they all ended with him insulting her.
"The different aesthetics?"

"Aesthetics?" He questioned. "No. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin."

Then, she remembered. It was when Draco boasted about being in the best house ever. He told her about how Gryffindor was for the 'dimwits', Ravenclaw was for the 'annoyingly smart' kids, and Hufflepuff was where the 'suspiciously nice' kids were sorted in.

She gave Ron a thumbs up and a wide smile, "definitely not Ravenclaw."

"Why not?" Hermione asked, glancing at Luna.

"There's no way in any shape or form that I'm smart enough to be sorted in there."

Luna flipped the page of her father's magazine, "not all Ravenclaws need to be smart or witty."

"I- svakaousvapala"

"What?" Ron gave Hermione a questioning look.

Harry stifled his laughter, "I think she just glitched."

Hesitantly, Neville placed his hand on her elbow. "Are you alright?"

Her eyes widen.
"I don't know. I'm having bi panic right now. Literally- like..." Stella held Luna's hands, "marry me."

"I'm afraid we're not of age yet."

"I'll wait for you."

"Okay."

Stella grinned.

"C'mon now, we've got to go. You've got to get your sorting ceremony done with, so you'll have a house."

She nodded, "I see your point, but how about no❤️"

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"Why can't I just vibe with all of the houses? Why do I have to be put in one specific house?"

Hermione tugged Ron's arm, pulling him to the entrance the second years and above were supposed to enter. "You can do that once you get sorted."

Stella groaned in annoyance, following the tiny eleven year olds. She slapped one of their heads, "I like ya cut, g."

He turned around, rubbing his head.

"I- I'm so sorry. I didn't even- That wasn't even me. Like there was this big- um. Sorry." She turned and walked away, her head hanging low.

Meanwhile, "she doesn't look like the type to be in Gryffindor."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"No, I want to go to sleep."

Fred kicked one of them, "hush. Sit tight. The sorting ceremony needs to happen, then Dumbledore's opening speech... Then we go to the common rooms."

"Easy peasy." George casually slipped a piece of cake to the closest one to him.

"Thanks man." Abraham reached out for it, but he had too much of a late reaction, and Leo ended up eating it.

He laughed quietly, "loser." Leo said as he licked his finger.

Eli, on the other hand, focused on the nervous Stella entering with the tiny first years. She happily waved at a girl he didn't recognize, one with wavy, nearly curly, blond hair.

Now that he was here, he couldn't help but think that she would be fine without their help.
But it was too late to go back.