Greed the Homu--Bastard

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN?!?!" Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs. The boys were surprised, except Ed. He knew what she was doing. One of the boys covered his ears. "YOU BASTARDS!! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?! HUH?!" Y/N screamed again. "Y-Y/N....?" Al said quietly "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS?! YOU KIDNAPPED AL, YOU HURT IZUMI AND YOU EXCEPT EQUAL TRADE?!" Y/N yelled, It was time for Ed to yell now. "YOU ARE THE WORST VILLAIN THERE IS!! INFORMATION ABOUT THE SOUL AND Y/N MEMORIES?! WE AREN'T GOING TO TO TELL YOU A THING!!" Ed yelled. "THERE IS NO EQUAL TRADE FOR VILLAINS!!!" Ed and Y/N said in unison. Greed started to clap "They're idiots. Resort to force again, huh. The boy or the girl?" Dolcoetto started to walk to Ed and Y/N. "Get the boy, *snaps fingers* You two get the girl."

Greed said. Two other mean started to walk up to Y/N with knifes, Dolcetto nods and brings out his sword. Y/N scoffs "Easy" Y/N said Dolcetto swipes his sword at Edward, Edwards jumps and kicks him, knocking him to the ground. With Y/N the two men, one tries and stabs her and the other tries and punches her. Y/N blocks the knife with her right arm and kicks the other in the stomach. She punches him in the face and throw her knife at both the men shoulder. Ed transmutes his arm to a weapon while Y/N brushes off her clothes. "Next" They say in unison. "Roa , Take the armor boy , take Dolectto with you. We will have to dissect and analyze him. The girl, call in the rest and handle her" Greed said. As he said that a couple of more men grab Y/N , covering her mouth and holding her hands behind her and dragging her. "Y/N!" Ed yelled. Y/N bite the mans hand making him let go "Get Al! I can take care-" She didn't finish her sentence, the man covered her mouth and dragged her along.

Ed started his fight with Greed, But with Y/N.....

'Let's see a way to get out of here...' Y/N thought as they where tieing her a chair. 'ah perfect' "Ya know it's not smart to tie a person to a chair, it's easy to get out" Y/N said smirking "Shut it girly" One man said "Now tell us about your memories" A man said closing in on her. "Yea sure, when my brother comes and gets me, then i'll talk." She smiles evilly. One of the men punched her, leaving a mark on her cheek. "I would be talking back if i where you" the man said. "To bad I am" She shrugged. They started to get pissed, They punched her twice and cut her cheek. Y/N was bleeding from her head and blood running down her cheek. Another man was about to hit her. "I wouldn't do that if i were you" Y/N said. "Now why is that?" I man said walking up to her. Y/N was untangling the ropes while she was talking "What are you going to do huh? hurt us?" A man said jokely "Well not me ....but The boy i came in with will" Y/N smirked. "The small blond boy? ha! like he can do a thing" The man said "You kidnapped his brother, hurt his master and now you did both those's thing to me. He can't deal with anger very easily" Y/N unties herself.

"But ya know..." The boys looked at her curious "You won't be there when we take Al back" Y/N said "Because you will be dead by then, and not by him....by Me" She brakes out of the chair and snaps her fingers, making them get burned. "Why you lit-" Y/N Punched the man in the gut and threw him over her shoulder. Another one came running at her with knifes, She dodged the him and threw him at a wall. "Is that all you got?" Y/N teased the two other men running towards her. As they ran at her, they slammed her against the wall making the wall crumble. Y/N snapped her finger and kicked one of the men away. While the other was still on her.

Y/N POV

'what room did we break into??' I thought as i was on the ground coughing because of the dust. As the dust clear I saw a figure in front of me, I got my knife just in case. As it clear i saw.......Ed? And he's....bleeding?! And his automail was broken! wait...i'm not surprised. "Ed! what happened to you?! " I said sitting in front of him "Y-Y/N? Where you the one who broke the wall?" He asked. I nodded then i remembered "Where is he" I whispered looking around standing up. "looking for me?" A heard behind me. Before i knew it i got tackled. "Yea....Exactly what i was doing." I kicked him of me sending him to a wall. "It looks like the girl got loose" I heard another voice , I turn and i see what i think is greed "Is that your final form there? hmmm Greed?" I ask him. He laughs "I see the girl catches on quickly" He says looking at me. I stand up and dust myself off. "I can also escape quickly as well, considering how your little squad where as smart as monkeys" I smirk He grunts "I would have to admit they are that" He says. I look at the spot where the man was at, except he wasn't.