Nina.....?

Third POV

Ed started to blush. You were still hugging him. "Mine!" You said holding Ed to your chest. Ed's face was pure red now. "Will Misters come back and play tomorrow?" Nina said. "Yea we will come back Nina" Al said walking to the car. "Ed you ok?" you ask . He didn't speak it was like he was dead but you knew he was alive. You stand up and put ed on your back. "I swear if this keeps up....actually I can do this if he doesn't listen " You smirked .
~The next day~
We where talking about Nina's mother. Me and Ed stand up and stretched ."Ok I'm feeling stiff from doing nothing but reading everyday" Ed said. "The best relief for stiff shoulders us a bit if exercise, Brother" Al said."Yeah, I'll do some exercising at the garden. *points at Alexander* Hey mutt! I need exercise, so I'll play with you!" Ed said to Alexander."Come on Nina lets go" I say handing my hand out to her. She takes my hand and we go outside. Ed is getting chased by the dog while me and Nina where playing with Al. And then the dog got on Ed.......Again.
~some time later~
"it's gonna rain today "Ed said looking at the sky.We go inside and look for Tucker. But he's not here.We see a door open and see Tucker inside. "What so there is somebody here" I say looking at Tucker . "oh ,it's you guys" he says. "Take a look at my finished product." he says with something behind him. "This is a chimera that can learn language. Watch this. Ready? This person is Edward." He says to the chimera. "Ed-Ward?" The Chimera says. Tucker pets the animal and say something to it.

"I cant believe it. it really is talking" Ed says as me and him kneel down to the chimera.

"Edward. Edward. Ed-ward .Edward " The chimera repeats

"Mi-" "St" Er" It says. that's when i realized something and I'm pretty sure Ed did to . This Chimera was Nina and Alexander.

"Mr.Tucker, when was your research on talking chimeras approved of and when did you get your license?" Ed asks

"That was two years ago, I believe" Tucker says

"When did your wife leave?"

".....Two years ago"

"One more question ok." Ed starts

"Where did Nina and Alexander Go?!" You yelled with clinched fists

"I hate kids with good instincts like you two" Tucker says in anger within his voice.

Ed Ran to Tucker and punch him. I kneel to Nina.

"You son of a bitch! How dare you Bastard!" I yelled at Tucker my back facing him.

"You used your own wife two years ago!" Ed yelled at him

"And this time, you used your own daughter and dog to transmute a chimera!!!" Both me and Ed yelled.

Third POV

"Yeah, you can only do so much with animal experimentation." Ed started

"So it should be a piece of cake if you used humans! Right!?!" You finished

"Why are you two so mad? Haven't the advances mankind has made come from the result of countless experiments on human beings, to use medical science as an example? As a scientist you-" Tucker was cut off

"NO fucking way!" Ed yelled in tuckers face

"Do you think you re going to be forgiven for doing something like this?!?! For...Toying With Human lives!!" You yelled

"Human lives!?! HA HA yeah human lives! Fullmetal Alchemist , Lighting Alchemist! Take a look at your limbs and your little brothers!" Tucker yelled and Edward slammed him into the wall while punching him.

"Aren't those the results of your so-called 'toying with human lives?! were the same us three!"

"You're Wrong!" Edward yelled. "NO, I'm Not! You saw a possibility in front of you and you had to try it!" Tucker Yelled "you're Wrong!" Ed Said. "And even if you knew it was banned, you couldn't stop yourself from trying!" Tucker yelled

"You're Wrong! We alchemists stuff like this I.....I....!!!" He said punching tucker. You ran up to Ed arm hug him from behind and tried to pull him back. "Edward, please stop...if you hit him anymore he'll die" You say almost in tears. He stopped and dropped tucker on the floor. you let go of Ed and hind your eyes with your bangs. You started to walk to the door and so was Ed and Al. "It's not possible to get things done without dirtying your hands..." Tucker said

"Mr.Tucker If you keep talking , this time I'll shut you up" You said with the look in your eye that of a murder at Tucker. You walked over to Nina and hugged the chimera. "I'm sorry Nina we can't restore you with what we know right now" You said sniffling . "Play Lets play, lets play" The chimera said . you hugged her tighter. "I'm Sorry Nina I-I can't play with you now" you said crying little by little.

~Outside the The house on the steps~

The three of you sit on the steps. It was raining Edward could look up at anyone. You where looking at the sky with the rain drops hitting your face. Mustang walked down the steps and started to talk.

"Do you have the time to take a break for something as minor as this?"He said you snapped

"As 'minor' as his Mustang? I'm sorry but I never thought this 'minor' thing would happen. I wouldn't expect you to understand . But I never sign up to see someone die by the military. But Knowing what happened back then i'm guessing that's all that happened, we're human beings, that's couldn't even save a little girl" You walked down the steps and walk off away from sight.

"You'll catch a cold go back and rest" Mustang said to Edward.

After that night they won't forget get what Tucker did.