Why....

You know what to do!

Third POV

Winry was about to cry at the scene and Pinako had a shock look on her face. Winry ran to Y/N and hugged her tight."Why....Y/N....Why?" She cried. Y/N hugged Winry and she started to cry on her should. "I did the forbidden taboo....." Y/N whispered. Winry hugged her tighter."For who?" Winry asked in between crys. "Steven.." Y/N said. Steven was Y/N little brother he was only seven when he died. The last thing her little brother said to her was "Always smile Y/N!" . "S-steven what do you mean isn't he with your other brother?" Winry said wiping her tears. Y/N shook her head. "He died eight years ago in central.." Y/N said in a sad tone.

"How?" Pinako asked ."We where on a mission..It was simpily but this was Stevens first mission with me and I-I" She paused "I messed up" she said almost in tears. "And i tryed to bring him back and Matt don't know either but I'm going to tell when i get back." "But please will you replace it? I know you will do a great job on it! Because you are the best at automail!" Y/N said to Winry . Winry nodded. Y/N smiled "I promise I will pay you!" "No" Winry said. Y/N looked confused. "Huh?" "It's free but.... I'm your only mechanic got it?" Y/N smiled warmly "Will do!" Winry smiled and grabbed Y/N hand and dragged her to the couch. "Let's get started"

~After replace now going to attach the arm it is now in the middle of the night~

"Ready?" Winry and Pinako asked. Y/N nodded nervously .

"One"

"Two"

"Three!"

They attach the nerves and Y/N screamed. Loudly.After the attachment Y/N was sore. "Want me to show you your room?" Winry asked ."Yea.. as soon as i cover my arm with my jacket and gloves" Winry nodded. After Y/N covered her arm and Winry showed her to the room.

~Next morning ready to go back to central~

"Ok ready to go Y/N?" Ed asked. "Yea let me just get something" She ran to her room and came back wearing Ed's red coat."Let's go!" She ran out the door and the brother waved to the Rockbells and went to the train station.They got on the train. Y/N sat next to Ed and Al sat across from them."Hey Y/N?" Al asked "Yea?" "What was that scream last next?" "Oh..that Winry saw a spider and screamed and i killed it for her then went to bed". 'I think I'm safe' Y/N said in her head. Al nodded and Ed well.......fell asleep. "Did he get any sleep last night?" Y/N asked ."Yes but brother likes to sleep randomly..." Al said .Y/N giggled and layed Ed's head in her lap and looked out the window."Maybe we can hang out at central. Right?" Y/N said looking at Al at the corner of her eye.Al nodded "For sure"

~Almost at central Ed's POV~

I wake up on something soft and something on my head.I open my eyes and look up at ....Y/N? She had fallen asleep with her left elbow on the edge of the window and her palm on her chin and with her right hand on my forehead. I look to my left and see Al and i guess he saw me and said "Brother are you awake?" He asked. well yea ...well kinda. I yawn and said "Yea kind of.." He chuckled "Y/N just fell asleep brother so you  might not want to move" 'great...i can't move' "Alright" The train stopped "I guess we are here" I said sitting up and Y/N still asleep. "Maybe you should carry her brother she did just fell asleep" I nodded and picked her and put her on my back."Let's go back to central" I said walking out the train with Y/N on my back asleep. Al nodded and followed me walking to central and then Y/N started to mumble something. "Thank you Eddie..." she whispered and hugged my neck. I could feel myself blush.'Damn it Y/N why do you have to be so cute...'

We walked into Mustang room with Y/N still on my back. "Ah Fullmetal I see you finally came back" Mustang said . "Well no duh Mustang" I said as i set Y/N on the couch in the room. And then Matt came in. "hey Matt we are back ,Y/N in over there" Al pointed at the couch with a sleeping on it.And then....

Hehehe Clifhanger!!!!

~Natsumi~