We found her!

This is my first X reader so I will try and make it good!Any ways on with the story!
Third P.O.V
It was 10:00 p.m. at night Ed and Al where on a mission. The mission was to search for a woman who as been stealing six year old girls.
"Brother where do you think this person is?" Al said to his older brother. "I don't know Al but we should search" Ed said to his younger brother. They hear a scream the scream was a little girls scream. "let's go" Ed said running on the roofs of central. They found the woman. "So you are the lady that has been stealing little girls?" Ed said "You got that right shorty" "WHO YOU CALLING SHORT!?!" Ed ran at the woman. He clapped his hands and made his sword out of his arm. They lady dodged and flipped him over her head. She snapped her fingers and lighting shoots out of her hand. The lighting hit Ed's arm . Ed was injured but he didn't care. She then aimed for his left leg. But before she could a spear hit her shoulder.

"You know fighting with the military is dangerous" A girl said jumping down from the roof of one of the building. She was wearing a black cloak with a hood that covered her face and the cloak covered her whole body. "Who are you?" The woman asked. The young girl chuckled "Well that's simple I'm the strongest alchemist there is". The young girl ran at the woman. she punched her in the stomach and then swipe her legs making her fall. She pinned her to the wall and cuffed her. She then let her fall.

The military soldiers came in. "Why are you here Kid?!" An soldier said to Ed and Al. "What did I say about yelling?" the young girl said "S-sorry! Miss I had no idea you where here!" she started to walk to soldiers and then turned around. "You two are still reckless. Edward go back to Resembool and get your automail checked. Alphonse make sure your brother get there safely." she then turned and started to walk away tell Ed spoke "Hey! how did you know us?" The young girl smirked and took off her hood and turn her head to them. Revealing a girl with (h/c) (h/l) with (e/c).
"I guess you don't remember me, do you Eddie?" Ed was shocked only one person named him that and that person was...
"(Y-y/n)?"