Getting her to see her again

Ed P.O.V

"(Y-y/n)?" I was sitting there shocked while she walked away to a car and started to get in. I'm brought to reality and get up and run to the car. The last time I saw (Y/N) was when we where only five and didn't see her tell now. But right now she is in a car about to drive off. She rolls down a window and says while riding away "Meet me in central if you want me to explain!"

"Hey get back here (y/n)!"

"Brother I don't think she heard you" says Al.

"Come on Al we need to see why she is in central and an state alchemist at that!" I say getting up and start to walk.

Third P.O.V

Ed and Al where now walking in the halls of central. They go into a room where mustang is. Ed opens the door and you where right behind the door. Al saw you and he almost spoke but you stopped him by placing a finger on your lips saying 'ssshhh'. And of course Ed didn't see you. "Hey Colonel mind telling me something?" Ed said you where now sneaking up behind him and Al was trying so hard not to laugh. "And what would that be Fullmetal?" Mustang said. With one swift movement you jumped on Ed's back saying "EDDIE" "KYYAA" Ed yelled

By now Al was laughing and so was Mustang. And of course you giggled while you where hugging Ed's neck. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT (Y/N)!!!" Ed screamed. "I wanted to surprise you~" (y/n) whispering in Ed's ear. By now Ed was as red as his coat. "Hey Eddie why are you red?" you say while getting off him. "I-i'm not!" he defended . You just giggled and walked over to Al. You hugged Al and said "It's nice to see you again Al!" "It's nice to see you to (y/n)!". You let go of Al and walk over to the door. "Hey where do you think your going (y/-" "What was it that you need Fullmetal?" Mustang asked. Ed look at Mustang confused then look back at you and you where well.....

Gone

"Huh? Where did (y/n) go?" Ed asked "She probably went to go get change" Said Riza walking in."Why would she need to go change?" asked Al. "She usually like to change after missions" said Mustang. "And she will be probably be being you drinks too" "What?Why?" Ed and Al said "Or to get her brother too" Said havoc. Mustang and Riza nodded "yes that too

With you

You where changing into a  military uniform for a kid but not with pants with a miniskirt. To Mustang he liked the idea but he wanted other women to do it to. You then went to go get your brother Matt.Your brother was 20 and you where 15. You walked in a room and said "Matt" "Yea?" he said. He had the military uniform on and had black messy hair with glasses with blue eyes behind them. "Come here I have something to show you" You said. He got up from his seat and walked over to you. He was taller then you but you really didn't mind. "Come" you say walking away from the room and walking to the room Ed and Al was in.