A Day with Ed

Hi my readers! it's been a long time since i put one of theses things here.....But anyways!I will try and make at least 5 chapters!Why?Because i'm going to disneyland!And i don't want to work when i'm there!So I will do that!Enjoy the story! You in your outfit ====>

ThirdPOV

All four of you walked inside the house. Ed and you went to Winry to check your automail. Ed got hit with a wrench and then she looked at you and your automail. It was only dents and scratches on it so she wasn't to mad. And that means you didn't get hit with that wrench of her's. You went to get bandages and sat in front of Ed. "You know if you keep this up you're going to have several wrenches in your head" You said rapping his head with the bandages. "I know Y/N..." He said look at you. "Well you better i don't want you getting hurt more" You said with a concerned face and voice. Ed started to blush. 'She really does care...' Ed said in his head. "Y/N! Come here for a minute!" Winry said . "Coming Sis! I'll be right back alright" You said to Ed walking to Winry's room. "Sis? when did she start calling Winry sis?" Ed asked. "She has been doing that for awhile now Ed" Pinako said looking at the automail on the table. You came back down. "Since Pinako and Winry are fixing your automail, I'm cooking for the next three days" You said to Ed. "Please go and get some grocey's Y/N" Pinako said. You nodded "You want to come Ed? Al i would take you to but...in your condition..." You trailed off. 'Brother can finally tell Y/N!' Al said in his head. "It's fine Y/N , brother you should go!" Al said to his Brother. "uh alright?" He said kind of confused. You smiled "Ok well lets get changed then I don't want to wear my uniform" You said walking to your room.

After the two of you got changed you went down stairs. Ed was wearing his usual clothes (All black with out the Red Coat) And you where wearing a jacket with a shirt and a miniskirt. "Alright! I'll get the money from Pinako and then we can go!" you walked of to the room Pinako and winry where in. The only thing one the mind of Ed was 'Y/N's so cute...' You can back out and put the money in the pocket of your jacket. "Let's go then! Armstrong can you get some logs please?" you said looking at him. he saluted and nodded. You smiled and grabbed Ed's hand and went out the door. While walking down the road you where still holding his hand and he was blushing. He let go and you looked at him confused. He held out his arm, You smiled and latched arms with him. "What do you think we should make for dinner tonight?" You asked Ed.

"I really don't know.."

"Hmmm how about some stew?" you said looking at the stores

"Yea that would be great" He smiled

After shopping the both of you where walking back when you saw a shadow.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" Ed asked

The shadow went into some bushes. You walked over to the bushed was grabbed the shadow. It was a kitten. "Ed! It's a kitten! it's so cute!" you said hugging the cat. Ed chuckled "Let's begin this little one home!" You said happily. "We can't take it Y/N" He said kind of disappointed. You looked at him and gave him a sad face and said please. Ed couldn't stand that look, not in a bad way but seeing a puppy eye face is his weakness. Anyways he said yes and you walked back to the house you put the bags on the table and went to go Al. "Al! Al!" you said "Y/N what is it?" Al said You walked up to him and put the kitten in his hands, He beamed with happiness. "Where did you find him?" Al asked "Me and Ed found him in the bushes!" You said "Oh wait I have to cook. I'm going to get started" You said walking to the kitchen with the bags in hand.

After you where done cooking you put a bowl on the table for Ed to eat. You look around and didn't see him. "Al where is your brother?" you ask looking at Al. Al pointing to a sleeping Ed on the couch, you sighed and got up and walked over to him. "Ed wake up you have to eat" You said in his ear. He opened his eyes and look at you. He turned red. why? Because you two where only about two inches away from each other. He sat up quickly with his heart beating fast. You looked at him confused "Ed are you ok? you're kind of red.." You said he didn't answer ."Are you sick?" You came closer to him and put your forehead on his."Mmmm doesn't seem like it" You back up and Ed his face was beaming red. You grabbed his hand and lead him to the table. "Go ahead and eat I have to clean up. Alright?" You said "R-right" Ed stuttered. After you where done cleaning you laided down on the Couch,

Ed POV

I walking around the house now, I was in Winry's room but she kicked me out. I walk back down stairs and hear quiet snoring. I walk over to the couch and see a sleeping Y/N. "Hey Y/N you need to wake up" I said poking her cheek. She didn't move but move a bit. I sigh and pick her up bridal style to her room. I walked into her room at set her on the bed. I put the blankets over her and start to leave. "Ed?" I turn and see Y/N rubbing her eye sitting up. "Yea? What is it?" I ask . "Don't leave" i stand there confused. "Please?" She said looking at me kind of scared. I walk over to her and sit on the side of the bed. She lays down and pulls on my sleeve. I guess she wants me to lay down next to her. I lay down and she scoots over and lays on my chest with her hand on my heart. "Thank you Ed" She says quietly . "Anything for you Y/N" I wrap my arms around her and she falls asleep.