Anybody but theses two please...

The two loudest people in the military walked in. Who? Maes Hughes and Mattew L/N.
"Oh great..." you said in a please-no voice.

"Y/N!!! I head you where back so I got you something!" Matt said walking over to Ed, grabbing you from his arms and making you stand.

"Matt...I have a major headache....Please be more quiet" you said holding your head

"Sorry Y/N" he said smiling and patting your head

"Actually Y/N everybody got you gifts" Havoc said

You looked at everybody confused "why?"

"Well you've done so much for the military theses past year we got you gifts!" Kain said Everybody pulled out a gift. Well expect Maria and Brosh. They had no idea what ws going on. Everbody put there gifts on the table in the middle of the room. To your surprise Ed and Al got you a gift too.

"You guys didn't have to y'know" You said to them. Mustang smiled and walked over to you and ruffled your hair and grabbed a gift off the table.

"Here , This one is from me" He put the gift in your hand. It was a small red and orange box. You open the box to find a pair of white gloves in it.

"Gloves?" you asked. You took it out of the box and look at it. I had your Alchemy circle in the palm of the glove.

"That way you don't have to wear this" He lifted your sleeve and there was a bracelet with the same marking. "Before, You said it hurts, so i'm guessing gloves are more comfortable" He smiled and took off the bracelet. "Thanks Mustang" You put the gloves in you pocket and then your brother gave you his. It was a light blue box it was as big as a shoe box. You opened it to find a hoodie with Cat ears and a tail. "A hoodie?" You asked you put it on and your brother putting the hood on you. It was a big sweater, you had to roll up the sleeves for your arms. The Riza gave you a box it was a plain white one. You opened and found a pistol. "Cool, I needed a new one" You said holding it in your hands. Everybody stared at Riza with a Really-thats-your-gift Face. You put it away and Kain gave you a Small box , It had poka dots on it, You opened it and found earrings kinda like winry's but with something carved into it. It said 'Electric Alchemist , Y/N L/N' "theses are cool i like them, thanks Kain!" You smiled at him. He smiled and nodded. Then Havoc tossed you his gift . You caught it with one hand and opened it . Inside was seven little daggers, You held one up and spun it around your hand. "Thanks Havoc" you chuckled and set it down the group stared at him for awhile then look away.

Breda and Falman gave you a small box with cake inside it. "You guys know me too well" You smiled. Al walked over to you and gave you a box that had flowers on it you opened it and found a stuffed little cat toy. "Awww its a kitten! it's so cute!" you said hugging it "Thanks Al" You smiled "Your welcome Y/N" Ed then walked over to you with a box the was yellow and red. You opened it to found something red. You took out of the box and found out it was exactly the same red coat that he wore. "Since you liked my jacket so much I thought you might want it" He smile standing next you. You chuckled and came up to his ear and whispered something that made him red. You pulled away and smiled cutely "Okay , now that I opened Everything I have to take it home" you said putting everything back in it's back expect The coat Ed gave you, You put it on and it was a big on you. The sleeves hung over your hands , but to your surprise the length of the coat reached above your knees. you kinda looked like a little kid wearing an adults clothes. You picked up the boxes put only a few. "Hey Ed can you help me?" You asked He nodded and picked up the rest. "Me and Ed are going to take theses back, We be back in a little while" you said walking out the door with Ed following. Once the two of you left the room , they started to talk, "What do you think she said?" Al asked "That's what i want to know too" Mustang said.

~with youand Ed~

The two of you where walking to your house. "Thanks for the coat Ed" You smiled at him . He looked at you and smiled "You're welcome (Cute nickname)"

You blushed "Hey you haven't called me that since we were little"

"I know" he smiled. After a little while of talking you two made it the the house. the two you went inside and set everything down in your room. "Thanks for your help Eddie" you said looking at Ed right nect to you. He blushed and looked at you. "Oh wait my promise!" you said as you pull Ed down and kissed his cheek, Then you hugged him. He stood stiff for a moment then hugged you back. He held you close and set his chin on top of your head. After a little while you two let go. You smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Come let's get back to the rest, I Still have cake to eat!" He chuckled and stopped you and put you on his back. And off you went to the military.

~In the halls of central~

You had fallen asleep on Ed's back once again, But Ed didn't mind. Ed made it to the room and opened the doors. "Brother your back!" Al said "Shh might want to be quite Y/N fell asleep" Ed said walking inside setting you on the couch.

Well how did you like it? Don't worry something well happen very soon!Tell me what you think!Message me on here or on kik!Kik:OtakuFMA,Tell next time!

~Natsumi~