Why are they here...?

The gif is Ed starting in awe at you! Enjoy!

~Next Day~

It was morning and Ed was still sleeping while Winry was fixing y/n automail. "I can finally go see my brother and Hughes and Roy" y/n said with a small smile. "I'll be coming too, I got to make sure you and Ed don't break your automail" Winry said tighten a bolt on y/n's right arm. y/n simply nodded. Ed started to wake up. He sat on his bed and stretched. He got changed and fixed his hair (for once). y/n did the same but just changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. "Hey Al, ready to go?" y/n yelled from her room, putting her h/c in a ponytail. "Yup! Brothers up too!" Al yelled back. "That's a surprise" y/n said to herself, she grabbed her things and walked outside. Ed,Al and Winry where waiting there. "Ready?" Winry asked. y/n nodded "Yup!" she walked over to Ed and started to walk. "Now hold on! I am coming along too~" Ling said jumping in front of them. y/n sweatdropped "Why do You need to go to Central, Ling?" y/n said raising an eyebrow. "Research!" He said happily. y/n and Ed rolled thier eyes "Fine" y/n said walking past him.

They where now in the train, Ed sat next to the window and y/n was beside him, Winry sat next to y/n. Al and Ling shared a seat. y/n noticed Ling staring at her "Ling, stop staring at me" y/n said a bit ticked off. That got Ed's attention, He glared at Ling. "Sorry Miss y/n, it's just that....such a pretty, little girl can fight so well, and with wounds too!" Ling stood up and pulled y/n up with him, he put his arm around her shoulder and then spoke. "Instead for staying here...why not be my bodyguard. Or even better a princess?" he said to y/n. With that y/n blushed lightly, while Ed got pissed. Ed grabbed y/n by the waist and pulled her next to her. which, if I may add, made little y/n turn red. "She not going anywhere with you! She's staying here with me!" Ed said yelling at Ling. Winry was yelling in her head ' (ship name) is coming true!!! Yes!!!!' while smiling like a goof.Al was just staring at the three thinking 'it's going to happen so or later....they will fight again within minutes....' y/n hide her face in her hands, trying to hide her blush. "I don't believe she's yours Ed" Ling said. "Well...not yet!" Ed said back, y/n was to distracted by trying to hide that he didn't hear what Ed said. "And how are you even on this train?!" Lan Fan put her sword though the top of the train barley missing Ed. "There here too?! what the hell?!" Ed said.

~Time skip~

They all where back at Central, well at the train station. y/n stretched and waited for everyone else. "Hey y/n, why don't you and Ed go to the headquarters while me and Al take everything to the rooms?" Winry said "Mmm alright, here. Come on Ed let's get going" y/n said starting to walk, handing Winry her bags.. Ed followed y/n walked close next to her. "Do we have to go see that Colonel bastard?" Ed whined. "Don't worry Ed, it be fine. besides I might have a mission to do, maybe you can come" Ed looked at y/n with a smile, y/n was loking ahead. "But first I have to keep my promise to Hughes" y/n added. Ed nodded "I wonder what he has been doing this whole time" Ed said putting his arms behind his head. "Probably been buying thing for his 'little queen' " y/n chuckled. They where just walking up the stairs to the door of headquarters. y/n and Ed walked to Mustangs room. "Mustang!!! We're back!!!" y/n said kicking the door open, Ed was right next to her. "Ah Fullmetal and y/n glad to see you're back" Mustang said at his desk, his chin in his hand. "y/n do you know anybody by the names of Tsuki and Taiyo?" He asked. y/n happy face turned to disgust "Yea , I do. What about them?" said in an amused tone. "Well there right here" Riza said moving away from her spot. Showing a women and man standing there. y/n clinched her fists, her facial expression was now mad as she looked at the two. Ed went by y/n's side as he tried to calm her down. "What seems to be the problem y/n?" Taiyo said. y/n didn't speak, she was trying to stay calm and not trying to use her alchemy. Taiyo started to walk closer to her but then "Get any closer, And I will not hesitate to hurt you" y/n growled at her mother. "Don't talk to your mother that way y/n!" Tsuki yelled. y/n laughed "A mother?! For me to have a mother, I would need parents! I don't recall having any parents!" y/n said harshly. y/n turned around and ran out the door "Y/n!" Ed yelled. Tsuki and Taiyo stood there, shocked. Taiyo had a tear running down her cheek. "N-no parents? What have you done to our daughter?!" Tsuki yelled at Mustang and Riza. "They didn't do anything! It was you both that left her and her brothers! And she not your daughter! Didn't you hear her?! She doesn't recall having any parents!" Ed yelled at the two adults, he then turned and ran after y/n.

y/n POV

"The nerve! They don't call or visit for 10 years and they expect to see there children in one piece?!" I yell to myself while walking around the top of the roof. "They except me to just forgive them for what they did?! I could just-!!!" I hit the wall to the door, making a hole. Using Alchemy of course. I take me hand away and look at it. "Shit" I mumble to myself as I look at my now bloody hand. I shake my hand, making the drips of blood fall. "Why are they even here!?! I had enough to deal with!! The stone, missions, honmunculi and Ed, Al and Winry!! I can't just keep track of it all!!" I yell, I sit against the wall and breath in and out. "I guess....I'm just going to have to handle it" I whisper as I close my eyes.

Third POV

Ed had just made it to the top of the roof. 'she has to be up here...' he said in his mind. y/n was hugging her knees, hiding her bloody hand. Ed face had worry in them when he looked down at her. "Who ever is there Leave" y/n said coldly. "y/n....it's me" Ed spoke softly. y/n raised her head to look at the blonde. "Sorry Ed...Just not in the mood" y/n said softly. Ed sat next to her "It's alright, I understand". "Ed please tell me why this always happens...?" y/n said closing her eyes letting go of her knees. "It seems that when something good happens...there's something equality bad as well" Ed said looking at her. y/n opened her eyes and turned to look at him. There faces were only inches away from each other. "Listen y/n, I will stay by your side, now and always alright?" Ed said, before she could answer he pressed his lips against hers. y/n was shocked but then closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. When they broke apart Ed hugged y/n as tight as he could. "W-will that be a promise, Edward?" y/n said into his ear. "A promise I will keep and never break" he said softly, he let go of her and looked at her. y/n winced in pain. "What's wrong?" Ed said in a concern voice. "M-my right hand" y/n held her hand out to him. Ed's eyes widen in terror "Let's get you down stairs"

                               **************************************************************

Ed let sent y/n to her brother, while he went to the Colonel. y/n had asked him to get her mission to see what it was. Ed knocked on the door of the room. He heard a 'come in' and walked inside. "Fullmetal? Where is y/n?" Roy asked "She's with her brother, she asked me to get her mission for her" Ed said walking to his desk. "Very well" Roy dug threw his desk and pulled out a file and handed it to Ed. Ed started to leave before Roy said something "Protect her, Fullmetal". Ed stopped at his tracks and looked over his shoulder. "There might be a chance that she protects me, but I will make sure nothing happens to her" With that he left the room.

Hiya! question time! What X reader should I start next??

Natsu x reader

Death the kid x reader

Soul eater x reader

Alphonse x reader

Vote on it! do an inline comment! please! tell next time!

~Natsumi~