He got away.....

~Outside the lab~

Thrid POV

The building was breaking down. "Alphonse! We have to go before we get caught too!" Maria ross yelled

"But Brother and Y/N are still inside!" Al yelled.

"Edward and colonel L/N are still in there?!" She said in panic.

There was smoke of the building crumbling down. Then Envy and Lust came carring you,You blackout and Ed was still wake, but unable to move. "We got some presents for you" Envy said. "Brother! Y/N!" Al yelled. The two layed you down on the ground. "The girl lost too much blood, this is life or death for her so take her quick" Lust said. "The boy lost blood but not as much, Keep these's two they very important" Envy said. The officers picked up and started to run to the exit. "We have to get out of here now! Or else Y/N will die!" Maria said to brosh "What happened to her?!" He asked "We talk later!" Maria said. Before Ed was out cold he looked at you and said "Y/N.."

~At the hospital, In Ed's room~

Ed had just woken up. Ed sat up on his bed kinda looken angry, he was also making a angry sounds.

"Looks like you can sit up now huh?" Maria said with a closed eyed smile.

"what happen with the fifth laboratory?" Ed asked still mad

"Well it um" Brosh started

"Someone destroyed the building and there's nothing now but rubble" Maria continued

"Dammit! you mean they wiped out everything?!" He yelled but then had a pain in his side. "That didn't feel good...This isn't fair, do you know how close i was to finding out the truth?! This is no time for me to be laying around in bed!"

The two looked at each other and nodded "Fullmetal Alchemist Sir! We do apologize in advance for this!" they yelled together. "huh?" Ed asked. He then got slapped. "Mmm sorry sir, but we had to do it." Brosh said. "My punishment...for slapping you?" Maria said. "Huh? No i had it coming" They let out a sigh of relief. "What has gotten into you two?" Ed asked. "Well you're a higher up...And the thing is we have to do the same thing to the most powerful Alchemist...." Maria said. "Oh you mean Y/- , wait a second.....Where is she?!" Ed freaked out. "Colonel L/N hasn't woken up since yesterday" Brosh said. "she hasn't? " Ed asked. "No she hasn't, I wouldn't be surprised tho, The lady that handed us her said she was in the matter of life or death" Maria said. Ed started to get up from his bed. "I have to make a call, i'll be right back" He said walking out the door.

He was now talking to Winry on the Phone. "I can only move my fingers and that's about it, And i have no idea if Y/N's Automail is broken either, So would you mind coming here?" He asked "Looks like I have no choice tell me how to get there"

After telling winry the directions he hung up and sighed. "Was that your girlfriend?" Brosh asked

"Girlfriend!?! No way!!!!" Ed yelled and opened his wound. He was now in a wheelchair pretty mad. "She's just my automail mechanic!" Ed said. "Well that no fun" Brosh said pushing his chair. "Besides I already have my eye on someone else" He said looking at his lap with blush on his face. "A crush? who would that be?" Brosh asked curious. "If i tell you , you would probably tell everyone in the military, The only person that knows is my brother" Ed said lifting up his head

~Back in Ed's room with Winry here~

Winry walked in the room and dropped her stuff "What happened?!" She yelled as she looked at Ed. "Uh well I got in a pretty rough fight..." Ed started. "Wait where's Y/N?" winry asked. "Colonel L/N Hasn't woken up yet since yesterday" Maria said. "Colonel L/N? Is that Y/N? And where is she?" Winry asked. "I could lead you two to her room if you want" Brosh said. They both nodded

After walking down a small hall they open the door to Y/N's room. Ed and Winry walked in beside your bed. You where covered with bandages , had scars on your arm, and legs, you where still sleeping at the time. "What happened to her?" Winry said in horror "She protected me in a fight, And this is what happened" Ed said sadly. After that they left the room.

Y/N POV

I flutter my eyes open and sat on a...bed? As soon as i sat up there was a pain . 'What the hell did i do to d-.....wait the lab, protecting Ed, The lady and that ma-' I stood up and walked over to wall for balance. "He was right there! I Finally find the man who kill my brother and now he's gone!" I punched the wall, I was looking down at the ground at the moment then looked at the wall i punched. The where several cracks. "oops" I pull my hand away I try and lift my Left arm but it won't move, not even the fingers. "What the- " I sigh "I have to see how Ed and Al are doing " I start to walk to room tell I find Ed's.

I Open the door and everybody was there. Brosh,Maria, Armstrong, Winry and Ed. They where all staring at Ed for some reason. "Hey uh why are all of you staring at Ed?" I  say confused. They all turned to me with wide eyes, Except Ed he had a ....Smile? "Y/N ELRIC!!!" Armstrong yelled and squeezed me with a hug. "Armstrong put me down please" I say out of breath "And please stop putting Ed's last name instead of mine" He puts me down and I hold my side in pain. Then I get tackled again by this time, Brosh, Maria and Winry. But not as tight and not as long. 'thank god' i say in my head as they let me go "What's gotten into you four?" I ask really confused. "Y/N, You haven't woken up since last night" Ed says

The one-shot book is now up! so check it out and request! that is all!

~Natsumi~