A little girl and her panda

The brothers turned around to leave but y/n caught Ed's hand. "Wait Ed..." she said quietly. He turned around to face her. y/n got some objects from her pocket and took Ed's hand and place them in his hand. She came up to his ear and whispered something in his ear. After she did so she gave Ed a kiss. Once the parted y/n smiled a calming smile and turned and walked away, to disappear into the crowd. Ed stared at the spot y/n used to be. Shocked on what she just did. "Brother, We have to hurry the train is leaving" Al said walking to his brother. "Ri-right" He stuttered and followed his little brother to there cart.

Ed was busy looking out the window, thinking about y/n. "Brother?" Al asked almost in a whisper. "Hmm?" Ed said looking at his brother. "Wha- what did y/n give to you? I saw she placed something in your hand" Al said curious. "Oh well, I haven't check what it was myself. It wouldn't hurt to look" Ed said opening his hand. In his hand was y/n silver pocketwatch and her earning 'The Lighting Alchemist' Craved into it. "Her pocketwatch....Why would she give me this?" Ed asked himself. He put the earning in his lap and opened her watch. Inside was a paper, Ed took out the paper but looked inside the watch 'Keep the promise' Craved in. Ed eyes widen just a bit then set the watch down. He looked at the paper, It was actually a picture of him and y/n when they about 15 (You are currently 16). Ed had his arms under his head and y/n was laying on his chest. Both there eyes where open looking at the camera. (Picture above). Ed grew sad even more so with the picture and the words y/n said. 'Take care of this for me. I Love you Edward, Please....stay safe' Ed could recall of what she said.

y/n POV

' I can't believe I have to deal with this' I Was walking down the street of how knows where. 'I probably should have checked where I was at...' I sweatdrop I then feel something under my foot. The thing I stepped on groaned. I look down to find....A LITTLE GIRL?!. "Wow! Ar-are you ok?!" She only grumbled some more this time 'hungry...' "Geez she sound like Ling" I said to myself as I picked up the young girl and carry her to a near by Cafe. I set her at a booth and sat down in front of her. "Can I get you anything?" A male voice said, I look over and see A waiter "uh...y-yea please can I get two hot chocolate and coffee cake...please?" I ask nervous he might notice who I really am. He nodded and smiled and walked off. I sighed in relief and looked at the girl. She had black hair and weird clothing. 'It looks like she's not from around here' I then hear clatter of plates in front of me. Two cups of hot coco and cake where set infront of us "Ah...thank you" I said quietly. He nodded and walked off again. "Hey uh...little girl, please eat" I whispered to her. she put her head up and looked at the food and drinks. She grabbed the plate with cake on it and started to eat. And then a...cat? Did too?? "That's a weird cat.." I said "Oh she's not a cat she's a panda!" the little girl cheered. The cat-....Panda.....Looked at me and walked his way over to me, it meowed or rather made a small noise. "It looks like she likes you!" The girl said happily. I chuckled "Good to know, by the way what is your name? And I haven't seen you around here before...Where are you from?" I ask with a smile on my face. "Oh ! My name is May Chang and that is Shoa May! I came here looking for something. I also want to meet The Fullmetal Hearts!" She said happily stuffing her face "Th-the what now??" I asked confused. 'I swear is that's what I think it is....' "Why it Edward Elric and y/n l/n! Since they both have automail...and are a couple, not to mention the name 'Fullmetal' from Edward Elric! AndI hear that y/n l/n is A beautiful girl with h/c h/l with Bright e/c and has a wonderful voice!!! And Edward Elric! Golden hair and eyes! Red coat! Long blonde hair!" The girl started to fangirl about me and Edward. I chuckled and drank my coco. She started to ramble about me and Ed. "How about we talk about this outside?" I said placing the money on the table and started to walk out the door. She followed and started to talk again. "Um May was it? Would you believe if I told you that 'The Fullmetal Hearts' are my very close friends?" She sqealed in happiness."Really?! Would you help me meet them??" She asked as I walked to an ally where no one could see us. "Uh sure only if you keep it a secret" She nodded and zipped her lips and sat down. I chuckled and took off my fake glasses and contacts. I brought out a picture, with me and Ed on it. The exact same one I gave to him with the pocketwatch. I held the picture up and showed my face toward May. She gasped "Y-your her?!" She said in happiness. I snapped my finger to show a bit of lighting. She got up and hugged my waist. "I finally get to meet you! oh...I kinda daydreamed about your boyfriend right in front of you..." She loosened her grip I chuckled "It's fine. But you must keep it a secret this is me. I'm in a bit of trouble right now. So I can't be seen by the soldiers or police alright?" I said putting back my contacts and glasses. She nodded an zipped her mouth. I chuckled and grabbed her shoulders and looked her straight in the eye "How would you like to help The Lighting Alchemist?" She smiled and hugged me again. She let go and notice something on my leg. "You're hurt! Here sit down!" She said as she sat me down and start to draw a circle, then threw knife at the circle and then put her hands on the circle. It glowed blue and my leg's scar from rushvalley, was healed. "Wow, what did you do?" I asked astonished . "It's Alcheshestry! Would you like me to teach you?" She said I nodded and smiled "Yes if you would"  please"

Thrid POV

y/n and May, and Shoa Where on the move. May teaching y/n everything about Alcheshestry. y/n learned and listened to the little girl. But something May would have to make her pay attention when was thinking. But know y/n knows how to heal people without the Philoshoper stone. When y/n was thinking she couldn't get it off her mind, not even for a moment. 'Edward....Please Be safe'

Ed and Al where figuring out how to that care of the monsters. But Edward would lose track and look at the picture y/n gave him. "Brother...There's no need to worry about y/n. She won't get hurt, She promise didn't she? And she don't break her promises" Al said to his brother with concern in his voice. Ed looked at his brother and then back at the photo. "Yea...Your right. Let's get back to work and get y/n off the hook and End this"

Tell me what you think!!! I really love replies!! Well you don't have to if you don't' want to...Sorry! You really don't if you don't want to!! Well...uh Tell Next time?

~Natsumi~