Great.....

Third POV

Ed felt you move on his back. 'What is she doing' he wondered. What you where doing was every well.... excepted. You went up to Ed's neck open your mouth and started to nibble on his neck. "H-hey W-what do you think you are doing Y/N?!" he asked uneasy. "yummy chocolate~" you said drunk. "IM NOT CANDY Y/N!!!" Ed yelled. "mmm my candy is yelling~" you giggled drunk. Then you rested your head on his shoulder. "What i'm i going to do with you Y/N" He said walking to your house. After some time you made it to your house. Ed knock on the door. Matt came to the door and saw the two of you. He chuckled. Why? you where on the ground drool heaven knows why while Ed poked your cheek trying to wake you up. "Y/N.....Y/N...." Ed said softly "Y/N!!!" he yelled. You still didn't move. "Need help there Ed?" Matt asked. "Yea...she been like that for awhile now" Matt looked confused. "Why?" He picked you up bridal style . "I don't know maybe you should ask her tomorrow" Ed said "Yea good idea....Anyway night Ed" He said walking in the house. "Night" Ed walking away

~Next Morning in Mustangs Office~

Y/N POV

"WHAT THE HELL HAVOC!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" I screamed at the top of your lungs. You tackled Havoc making him fall on the ground. "Hey! Wait Y/N" He got up but you tackled him from behind. You started hitting his neck. "NO WAY!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD GET ME DRUNK AT THAT PARTY" I screamed . "Oh so that's why you did that" Someone said behind me. It was Ed. I jumped off Havoc and walked over to Ed. I crossed my arms. "And what exactly did i do?" You asked pissed. "Uh um" Ed said backing up a bit. "Ed.....What exactly did I do?!" you asked again. "It was nothing really!" I sigh and glared at Havoc . "This is your fault ya know" I said not looking away. "Anyway Ed, Al I found someone that Can help us with the stone" I said looking at the two. "What?! Really?!" Ed yelled excited. I giggled at his cuteness. "Yea his name is Shou Tucker, a life sewing Alchemist." "Great lets get going!" He ran out the door "Ed! You idiot! We need to Drive there!" I yelled at him but he was already gone. I sigh 'still hasn't changed, he's still an idiot' "Mustang get the car ready I'm going to catch an idiot" I ran out the door. "Ed! Ed!" You yelled in the halls . I see him still running down the hall. I run at him and tackle him from behind. "OOOF" He said landing on the ground i sit on his back. "Ed you idiot let me finish next time! You don't even know where you're going!" I yelled at his face. he laughed shyly "Yea i guess i should' I sigh and stood up and held out my right hand. "Come on Al is probably waiting in the car" He takes my hand and stands up.

~At Shou Tucker's~

"Wow this is a big place" I say looking at the building. "No kid-OOF" There was now a big No wait scratch that a HUGE dog on Ed. "Are you ok Ed?' I ask trying not to laugh. "Alexander Please get off of him" A man said behind me. "Wow Lots of guests Daddy!" A little girl said. After we get Alexander off of ed we head inside. "How do you do , Edward? I am Shou tucker The life sewing alchemist."

"Theses two interested in biological transmutation and they said they would like to examine your research." Mustang said pointing to us.

"I don't mind at all" Tucker said. "But still the both of you know, if you want a person to lay down their cards, shouldn't you also lay down yours? That is what alchemists do, Correct?" He said 'Why you little'

"why are you interested in biological transmutations?" He said. "They ah..." Mustang started but Ed and Me cut him off. "Colonel" we said to him. "Mr.Tucker does have a point" Ed said starting to take off his coat. 'I already told Matt but right now is not the right time to show him' I said i my mind looking down.

"My god....And this is what the 'Fullmetal alchemist' has to show" tucker said. I clinched my fists the only thing on my mind right now is Steven. There where now talking about Ed and Al mother.

"Because our superiors have been told that there body was lost during the east area civil war, i am asking you to not mention anything about human transmutation incident" Mustang said 'did he just sell me out' i said in my mind."Yes, that's fine with me.I know it would be pointless for the military as well to let go of this kind of talent" He gets up and i start to stand as well."In that case...." He leads us to two doors and opens it. "This is my file room" He open the door and i stand there speechless

"Wow!!" Me and Ed said excited Me and him go to one of the shelves "Wow~"

"Feel free to take a look at as much as you want. I'll be in my lab" "Righto I'll start from theses shelves." Ed said "then I'll handle the ones over there" Al said "I'll help Ed" Me And Ed grab a book and start to read.

"I'm going back to work. someone will be sent to pick you up in the evening." Mustang said. Me and Ed were still reading and the two were talking about something about being a genius.

~Ring Ring went the clock~

"Al! Alphonse!" Ed was yelling I follow him "Weird Where did he go..." I step back a bit because i see the dog jumping at Ed.Then Al came out "Hi brother , Hi Y/N" He puts down Nina and she runs to me. I pick her up while the dog licks Ed face. "Alexander says he wants to play with mister, too" I giggle at the two being so cute. Ed was saying about being brave or something then yelled "I, EDWARD ELRIC , AM GOING AFTER YOU WITH EVERYTHING I GOT, YOU DAMN MUTT!" he runs after the dog. "What a kid" Me and Al said After a while the dog was was on Ed ....again. "Aww come on Ed i thought you had more then that" I say in face while he was on the ground.He grumbled and i just laughed. "Yo boss I'm here to pick you up.....What the hell are you doing" Havoc said "We were taking a break from studying Havoc" "Does that mean you found anything helpful?" Tucker said. Then a paw sits on Ed's head. I hug and tug on Ed. "Sorry Alexander! But Ed is Mine!" I say pulling on him.