You big dork

"Let's get to it!" Winry said happily grabbing random ingredients.

"Hey uh Winry?"

"Yea?"

"Why do we need mayo for pizza?" y/n asked picking up the jar raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh! Well we need it to uh....well.....I have no clue" Winry said rubbing the back of her neck.

"How about I handle the pizza and you handle the cheesebread or whatever" y/n said putting back the wrong ingredients and grabbing the right ones. Winry saluted "Yes ma'am!" And then she was off grabbing the ingredients. y/n rolled her eyes and started to make the pizza.

~Timeskip~

After fixing Winry's mess several times they where done. y/n sighed in relief "Finally done" She said. "Alright let's take them to everyone!" Winry said happily. "You go ahead I'll be on the roof" y/n said leaving the room.

Winry'sPOV

'What's wrong with y/n?' I thought to myself. I take the food out to everyone and they started to eat. "Ling! Don't eat the whole pizza! You either Ed!" I yelled at the boys stuffing there faces. Ling kept on eating while Ed started to talk "Hey I have to eat or Ling will eat it all!" He said eating again. Paninya came up to me "It is every good did you and y/n make all of this?" she asked eating a slice. "I make the bread, y/n made the pizzas" I said grabbing a slice and eating it. "She's a very good cook!" Paninya said happily. I nodded "She probably learned to cook with Graica". "Where is y/n anyways?" Ed asked looking at me. "The roof. I think"

Y/NPOV

I walked up the final steps up to the roof. I walk outside and looked up. 'So any stars in the sky' I said in my head. I sit down holding my knees and looking at the stars. 'I can't see this many stars in central' I lay down looking at the stars 'I still remember when I did this when I was little'

ThirdPOV

Little y/n was laying down on a hill looking at the stars. "y/n! y/n!" Little Ed called out to his friend. y/n sat up and look at Ed. "Eddie! Over here!" y/n called out. Ed followed the girls voice to y/n sitting and looking at the sky. "y/n what are you doing out here?" Ed asked walking up to her. "I'm looking at the stars!" y/n said happily and grabbing Ed's hand and making him sit with her. "Why are you looking at the stars?" Ed asked. "Because mommy and daddy told me to see how many are out here" She said looking at the stars. Ed chuckled "You can't count the stars y/n"

y/n tilted her head "Why not?"

"Because there is too many to count"

"Then how many stars are out there?"

"More then you can think of"

y/n closed her eyes and dozed off, smiling.

EdPOV

'Why is y/n on the roof anyways?' i said walking up the steps. I made it to the final steps and stepped outside 'She needs to eat, crazy person' I looked around and see y/n laying down, sleeping. "She fell asleep?" I said to myself , walking toward her. Her h/c was scattered everywhere. I sat next to her "I bet ou where looking at the stars weren't you?"

ThridPOV

Ed decided to watch over the sleeping y/n. While doing so he started to look at the stars. y/n stared to wake up to find Ed sitting next to her. y/n smiled to herself and got an idea. 'let's see if he remembers' y/n thought in her head. "How many stars are out there?" y/n said repeating what she said. Ed looked at her "More then you can think of" He smiled, y/n chuckled and looked at the stars. "I always wondered why you like the stars so much" Ed said following her lead. "Probably because I was supposed to be called 'star' in Japanese. But I really don't think that's was the point" y/n said standing up, she walked over to the edge of the building and started to walk on the railings. "I do a lot of things crazy like" She said putting one foot infront of the other. "And that would be...?" Ed said standing up. "Like this one time me and my brother where on a mission, there was a water fall. I climbed it and I jumped off the 50 feet tall thing and landed in the water"

"You did that?!"

"Hey I told you, I do a lot of crazy things" she said looking at Ed.

"Any others?" Ed said sarcastically.

"Well this one time I sung a song about hell in front of a Church....." y/n said thinking. Ed started to laugh "W-what did you sing?!" He said laughing. y/n smirk "Oh lord heaven knows we belong way down below" She said chuckling "So you basically said 'god knows we belong in hell'?" Ed said chuckling. "You should've have seen there faces! It was priceless! And the best part was that Matt sang along with me!" y/n said happily. "The l/n's are crazy" Ed said said shaking his head "Well so are the Elric's! Remember what you said to that glass of milk when we where little??" y/n said "I thought you would have forgotten about that!" Ed said. "No way!"

Little Ed was sitting at the table with a glass of milk in from of him, y/n was sitting next to him on his right and Al on his left. Ed stood up on his chair and pointed at the glass of milk and said "Death to you foul liquid beast!"

"Death to you foul liquid beast!" y/n said laughing, repeating what Ed said. Ed turned Red with embarrassment. "That was the cutest thing you have done! I get that we were little and all but that was funny and cute!" y/n said, Ed red darkened if even possible "S-shut up" Ed said looking away. y/n smiled and jumped on his back and giggled. "You're still cute even to this day!" y/n said smiling with her eyes closed. "y/n stand in front of me real quick" Ed said. y/n was confused but did so anyways. "Put your arms in a hoop" Ed said. y/n did so "Ok what now?" y/n said looking at Ed, he still had blush on his face. Ed went down and under and thought the her arms and hugged her tight. (Picture). y/n blushed red as Ed hugged her "you dork, if you wanted a hug you could have just said so" y/n said into his shirt. "This was more fun" He said in her ear.

Hiya! I can't belive i'm almost to 35 parts!!! I think i should do something special. What do you think? Tell next time!

~Natsumi~