The Final Battle

Play The song!!!

Envy ran up behind y/n. ready to attack her. When he was about to hit her, y/n elbowed him in the stomach. Making Envy step back in pain. y/n ran at Bradley, blade ready. There was a slight disadvantage, y/n only had her one blade and Bradly had his two swords. y/n was having trouble keeping up with him. There was a high pitched scream, It was May. y/n looked over to see she was corned. y/n jumped backward to get away from Bradley and transmuted a pillar upward, May was on it and looked down at y/n. She sighed in relief and before she knew it she was almost hit with a blade. She backed up then started to pant. She ran at Bradley once again, but she was threw over his head by Bradley grabbing her and throwing her to the ground. Making the ground crumble. y/n gasped in pain, she held in her screams. She was now bleeding from her back and her arm. "Are you getting tired Brat?!"  Envy yelled as he stomped on her stomach, making her couch up blood. She whinced and growled. "Not...just yet!" y/n said making lighting coming out of her hands and aimed them at Envy's stomach and Bradley's eyes. They both screamed in pain and backed away. y/n got up step by step still in pain. She was barely able to stand. As Everyone was finished fighting the black blobs they looked at y/n. She was far away from them. She looked like a small figure from there point of view. "I...don't give up so...easily" y/n couched blood as she spoke. "You won't last much longer!" Bradley yelled at her. 'They're right....I can barley see....' y/n thought as she tried to stay calm. Envy ran at her, she tired to defend but all she saw was a blurr. Envy grabbed her arms and held them, that way she could get away. Bradley stabbed her in the shoulder, making her scream. The group heard the scream, they looked over and saw y/n get stabbed. "We have to help!" Matt yelled "We'll never get there in time!" Riza yelled. "We have to try!" Ed said running toward the three.

"Have you given up? I always thought you where the toughest alchemist there was!" Bradley said driving the blade deeper in her shoulder. y/n screamed more "And I thought you were human. I guess we're both wrong" y/n couched. She looked up at him and noticed he only had one of his swords. She just gained a plan. y/n snapped her fingers aiming at both there eyes, making Envy let go of her giving the chance to grab Bradley's sword. She kicked Bradley to the ground and made Envy unconscious. They where both laying on the floor, Bradely struggling to get up. y/n stepped on his shoulder, driving her hell of her shoe into him. y/n raised the sword "Your Philoshoper stone...it's in your heart" y/n said lifting the sword. He glarred at her . y/n lifted the sword and stabbed him right in the heart. Bradley goaned in pain as he started to age. "Say hi to Lucifer for me when you go to hell" y/n said as he disappear. Envy started to wake, as he did so he looked at her in shock/ anger. "Envy need me as your sacrifice don't you? For what?" y/n asked looking at him. He stood up and looked at her "To become human"

The group barely saw y/n and Envy in the distance. They where just standing there. "What is she doing?" Matt asked. Ed shook his head "I don't know".

"You wanted to become human even though many sacrificed enough just to make you, know you want hundreds of people to die just so you can have something more then that?!" y/n yelled. Envy smirked "We are creatures that aren't even suppose to exist, we just want more" y/n growled as she ran at him punching him to the ground. She trapped him in the ground "You deserve nothing" y/n said as she started to draw a transmutation circle.

The group was only a few feet away now. They stopped and looked at y/n, she was drawing and then went on her knees. Ed looked at what she drew, his eyes widen in fear. It was a human transmutation circle. Ed started to run to her "Y/n! Don't you dare do it!" Ed said running to her. y/n looked at him and said a few simple words before she pushed her hands on the circle, making a bright light. Before Ed knew it....they were gone.

y/n appeared in a bright white room with a door infornt of her. She turned around to find The Truth sitting there smiling, with her arm. "I see you've come back" The truth smiled. "I want you to give the Elrics there body back, mine included. I can see past the Equivalent Exchange because I have my Philoshoper stone" y/n said looking at Envy on the ground pasted out. "Oh but that's not enough" The Truth said. y/n started to think when she got an idea. "Then send me to the other world, on the other side of the portal" y/n said. The Truth as somewhat surprised "If you go you will never come back" He said "Oh I Will come back, that's a promise. " y/n said as she turned around towards the door. "Very well...." Truth said as he opened the portal, y/n walked inside to the other world.

Ed Was in the white room, He looked around and saw that same stupid outline of the Truth. With his arm and leg. "Why am I here?" Ed asked the outline. "Your friend, y/n made a deal. Give the brothers back there bodies as well as hers while she was still sent somewhere else". Ed Eyes widen "Where did she go?" He asked . "Why the other side of the portal. She said this to me 'I will come back that's a promise' And then left" The Truth said. Ed then remembered the words y/n said to him "Look for me" . He was confused at the moment but know realizes what she meant. "Enough talking your time spent here was more then enough!" Truth said as Ed's automail was broken down and replaced with his own. Then Everything turned white.

They appeared at the same room as before. But Al was human and had no clothes....While Ed checked his Arm and Leg, They where back but he had scars. Ed got up and ran over to Al, though he had trouble...with his leg back. "Al are you alright?" Ed asked worried, Al was all skin and bones. Al nodded. Ed took off his coat and gave it to him. He helped him stand him up, "Brother....Where's y/n?" Al asked his brother. Ed had noticed Al and him where the only ones there, the other's left. "y/n, made a deal....Give us and her our bodies back and send her to another world. But...." Ed paused "But?" Al asked "She is still alive, just not here with us" Ed said walking Al out of the building.

After Al was checked on and healthy, the Brothers started to look for a way to get y/n back. They didn't tell anyone where they where going. They just left. Y/n, on the other side of the portal was Being take care of by a few people.....

Hiya! Hiya! Well that's it for this book! But don't worry I would never leave it there! There will be a second book! But I will take a little break! But don't worry One-shots and the Alphonse X reader will be up! Remember to leave a comment and vote! Also guys...I just realized that I have the most poplur book of Edward Elric X reader!!! Thanks you guys!! I just hope it dosen't get taken away from me.....;^;. Well...if it does then a guess it does.....Anyway....I'll see you in the next book!

~Natsumi~